You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

Sky Dog wrote:

We have know way of knowing that....like I said they had 32 songs a-listed in 2006-Axl said so himself. This group of tracks is 14 of the alleged 32 and they fit well together theme wise. However Texas, I agree that this thing is as far from AFD as you can get! 22

Sky Dog wrote:

I also think we will get one more album in fairly short order, ie within 6 months or so, and this thing will be done.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

That would be excellent if there are 18 more good songs. Some of these, though, are not A quality tracks. Shackler's and Rhiad come to mind for me, and for others it's the likes of IRS. Hell, there's people on here that hated Song 2 if I remember right. I love that song but some folks on here don't dig it. Meanwhile, I'm not a big fan of If The World.

Sky Dog wrote:

I hate Think About You, Anything Goes off of AFD (c-side tracks to me) and alot of stuff off UYI-especially Don't Cry, Back off Bitch, Get in the Ring, et al. Art is subjective. Everybody has different favorites and likes different types of songs. That is going to happen under ANY set of circumstances and on any given board. hmm

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I like Think About You. Anything Goes and You're Crazy are the only two on AFD that I'm not much of a fan of. I do like You're Crazy, but only the slowed down original version that later appeared on GN'R Lies. It's too bad that YCBM wasn't included on AFD as it was apparently close to being finished around the time they made AFD. There's a shitload of stuff on UYI I and II that is easily "filler" material. The worst of all...easily the worst song GN'R has ever made...is "My World." I don't even have it in my iTunes Library. I just pretend it's not even part of that album.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

COME ON ...HOW CAN YOU BITCH ABOUT THIS. AFTER 14 YEARS I THINK HE HAS GOT THE TRACKLISTING JUST ABOUT RIGHT BY DON'T YOU?

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

we're getting at least 3 new songs. i'm really glad CITR is on there too. that's classic stuff.

I.R.S. and Shackler's are two of my favorite songs. i'd be really disappointed if they weren't on there.

i'm not a big fan of the blues. i got excited when i didn't see it at first. we can't be 100% sure, but it's probably 99% certain that that is the blues.

as for prostitute, it's very likely, but i'm not assuming anything about Song #2 at this point.

first single should be the title track IMO.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

CheapJon
 Rep: 2 

CheapJon wrote:
russtcb wrote:

It's funny how divided the fan base is;

some love IRS type songs while they dislike stuff like The Blues, others who like The Blues & Song 2 are generally turned off by stuff like SR.

I win! I love both

Board footer