You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Re: RS Rock List: Guns N' Roses

Theres no other way a song like that could beat SCOM or some of the others....

that my friend is the problem, you say that no one could possibly ever like the leaks more than your beloved appetite in such a matter of fact, definitive, dismissive tone that you are not respecting other peoples opinions. you're basically saying anyone who holds the leaks in higher esteem is an idiot.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

stop calling people an idiot...we;ve asked you repeatedly to stop insulting people and there you go ahead and do it twice on this page.....take another couple days rest then...eventually you'll learn how to play nicely

CYA in a couple days!

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

Theres no other way a song like that could beat SCOM or some of the others....

that my friend is the problem, you say that no one could possibly ever like the leaks more than your beloved appetite in such a matter of fact, definitive, dismissive tone that you are not respecting other peoples opinions. you're basically saying anyone who holds the leaks in higher esteem is an idiot.

Thats not what I'm saying. Please read my post above before you start making invalid points. I do respect other people's opinions (well prob not yours) - and couldnt care less what they prefer to be honest.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

joe sixpack

lol

nice

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
russtcb wrote:

If Joe Sixpack was to visit that page, he's probably easily ask himself what "There Was A Time" or "Better" is. It'd be cool if there was a single on the radio to help him with that answer.

Dunno, Joe The Plum... erm... Joe Sixpack might ask himself what "Better" is just as much as he asks himself what "Coma", "Dead Horse", or "Breakdown" is. If they don't promote this themselves, he's never going to bother finding out either, me thinks...

Board footer