You are not logged in. Please register or login.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

Re: Guns N' Roses to release Chinese Democracy single

huntermc wrote:

I'm gettting a "the file link you requested is invalid" message. Has it been deleted already?

If this was a mistake it would not be played like this and it certainly wouldn't get positive responses.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
huntermc wrote:

I'm gettting a "the file link you requested is invalid" message. Has it been deleted already?

I deleted it. I made the mistake of posting it at MYGNR and some jerk over there claimed he sent a screenshot of it to Azoff. As if they can do jack shit to me. "Please cease and desist." Yeah, I ceased and desisted as soon as that guy started threatening me. LOL. Damn thing was posted for literally 5 minutes.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Sorry, didn't notice the link. I'm on my blackberry.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Found this link, without the voiceovers...it also appears to have the single artwork http://www.20min.ch/unterhaltung/sounds … e-19640908

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

So is it me, or are the vocals exactly the same as on the skwerl leak?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
huntermc wrote:

I deleted it. I made the mistake of posting it at MYGNR and some jerk over there claimed he sent a screenshot of it to Azoff. As if they can do jack shit to me. "Please cease and desist." Yeah, I ceased and desisted as soon as that guy started threatening me. LOL. Damn thing was posted for literally 5 minutes.

Don't worry man.  Noone can do anything about it.  Its now the equivalent of recording it off the radio. 

I just listened to it again, and there is definitely another Axl layer added in.

dr_love6977 wrote:

or are the vocals exactly the same as on the skwerl leak?

The lower pitched vocals are basically the same, but the higher pitched vocals are definitely new.

And there's one point in the song during the end with really deep vocals that are new as well.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Tommie wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
huntermc wrote:

Don't worry man.  Noone can do anything about it.  Its now the equivalent of recording it off the radio. 

I just listened to it again, and there is definitely another Axl layer added in.

It is the equivalent of recording it off the radio. That's what I did. Someone here provided a link to it streaming at WRIF's website and I saved the stream. WRIF is the one that should be catching hell for posting a full version of the song on their website with no voiceovers.

Board footer