You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Bumblefoot featured Guest on Eddie Trunk Friday Night

Tommie wrote:

what times it come on?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Who listened to this? By all accounts at HTGTH it sounds like it was pretty horrific sad

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Bumble evaded CD questions and people called in with questions like "Is Beta a bitch". He revealed he doesn't know who is on drums who mixed the album or who mastered it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Why would he still be quiet about CD? Dumb. Is the shine wearing off Bumble already.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I tried reading some of the thread at HTGTH but the members of that site are making my head hurt. Ugghhh.

*thanks Jesus for this site*

From the few rational fans that remain on that site, they're saying he wouldn't answer anything CD related, not even the release date which is already known, the callers were assholes and all in all the interview was horrible.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Well, there goes a promotional opportunity out the window.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Bumble evaded CD questions and people called in with questions like "Is Beta a bitch". He revealed he doesn't know who is on drums who mixed the album or who mastered it.

well chris said the release date and single were surprises to him as well...i would be willing to bet that nobody but Axl, Azoff, Gould, Iovine and the best buy owner dude know whats goin on

anyway it jst reaffirms the idea that the band is a hired group..and Axl is all thats left of GnR

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

But Neemo, they issued a press release. Everyone and their mother knows when CD is coming. For him to not even talk about that is just ... odd. Makes me wonder what's going on?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Maybe the man himself will give an interview with all the facts and stories we want to hear.

Board footer