You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

Neemo wrote:

well the four leaks from last night were initially in the itunes m4a format so that should help for future reference smile

mcalldp
 Rep: 1 

mcalldp wrote:

I'm in the loop as well so PM if you need, I've already gotten back to a few of you.
I am SO glad to see these songs had a good mastering job done on them, I was really worried about them pulling a Metallica on the final mastered sound. Anyway, won't it be great to have the higher quality sound when we get CD this weekend compared to the mp3's? Yay!

highend88
 Rep: 2 

highend88 wrote:

OH MY GOD!!!! THIS I LOVE IS AMAZING...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

we will have to start deleting posts if you guys keep asking on the forum

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:
Neemo wrote:

well the four leaks from last night were initially in the itunes m4a format so that should help for future reference smile

The Madagascar that leaked earlier was in m4a format, however it sounded dead-on compared to the June leaks... Also, it has 12 seconds of silence at the end of the track. Possibly fake, the quality wasn't that good compared to the four from last night.

dand1996
 Rep: 0 

dand1996 wrote:

DEADSOUTH

I sent you a PM on demonoid

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:

Feel free to message me.

I hope that berk Kenshin is happy now.

mcalldp
 Rep: 1 

mcalldp wrote:
highend88 wrote:

OH MY GOD!!!! THIS I LOVE IS AMAZING...

You know, a lot of people like this song and I am glad you do too but I think this is actually my least favorite so far. The line, "I'd still have to try" is rushed and the lyrics are the worst sappy/rhyme-every-single-line that's I've ever heard.

There are some parts that are brilliant and I do like the song, just compared to the others this is at the bottom of the list for me and I hate to say it's all due to the vocal performance.

I feel bad saying this as everyone seems to love it but that's the way I feel. A good solid song that could have been great, even amazing but a few bad parts in the vocals and horrible lyrics (IMO) take it down a few notches-

(Flame Suit On)

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

ok, replies have been sent

Sky Dog wrote:

Are you guys still going to be asking for leaks after Sunday??? 16 I would hope we could take this whole section down. Once the CD is released, then the great search for really new material is on!:thumbup:

Board footer