You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

imsorry wrote:
deadsouth wrote:
imsorry wrote:

ROV days was so cool big hug to yall nice memories
Cheers.

Hey man...  Do you still host your live remasters anywhere anymore???  Your Boston 2002 sounded ace!!

No man i dont have shit sorry

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

Gagarin wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Some of us have been around since 2004...some of us even longer...yall we've been dealing with this nonsense over 20 years and have known each others screen names forever

I'm surprised that we never set up a fucking con or at the very least a teams call

Good to see you name in the forum again KV sad to hear of all the ahit u have gone thru

You know what, Neemo, that's not a bad idea...

When the 'Locker' leak happened and the Discords were started it very much felt like a reunion of the 200oughts online fandom.

I've always said GNR actually had the nerdiest sub-fandom of all bands because you had to be a nerd to keep up with what was going on post 1996. When do we get our HULU miniseries???

Been on forums *GNRX, NewGNR, CD, and of course Evo primarily* since 2002 to follow the ill-fated 2002 tour at that time, logging on to check show updates when my videos were rending in my video editing class. Was on Jeff Boreo's Dust N' Bones listserv before that, since probably 1999 after Oh My God came out and I found out about "what happened" to Axl. Don't know if I necessarily have one of those usernames people remember or whatever, or if people thought my posts were boring or an asshole, but I want to necro-post in this thread that it was all a lot of fun pulling out the mysteries and the whispers of what-was-not-to-be with you all. Except when it wasn't. But when it was, it was! I wish Dexter came back on and answered more questions about WTF some of the songs were 'about'...

Hell, I used to have dreams of meeting him and asking him "Who were the people the person in Proustite should have saved?"

Bunch of wierdos we are but it's OK.

Board footer