You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

Sky Dog wrote:

the album is going to be very good...Catcher is pretty damn good as well. Those extra guitars are perfect.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Why do you think someone has purposely fucked these up at the same specific point in each track.. all intros are fine, sadly Scraped intro didnt escape such butchery
Were they like this all along, for whoever had them, and its taken them this long to leak em because, they are worthless, or did they just shit all over em on purpose the last minute

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I dig the intro to Scraped. Aside from all the skipping these songs seem better than anything on the record for me at least. Sorry is great. I dig it a lot. Any try on the lyrics?

can someone pm me the songs?

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Scraped is so good besides the intro... which I could get used to... but I wish it  was a bit shorter. I think this will be a great hit on the radio... Axl sounds very UYI on it and it's kickass. Really reminds me of the way Axl used to make me feel listening to his music.

I really like This I Love... the lyrics seem cheesy on first listen until you realize Axl probably wrote it as a poem first... and it's good poem. The chorus isn't my favorite though... but the lyrics are really good in it. So I'm a little torn. Overall I'm very happy with this song.

I seriously SERIOUSLY think Sorry is so bad. I like the 10 seconds of guitar ambiance at the very start but that's it. Axl sounds SO weird IMO. Maybe it'll grow on me... but what the HELL was Baz thinking saying it was some kind of doom metal song? I am seriously not impressed with the track...

I already gave my opinion on the new Catcher (not as good) earlier in this thread.

Overall I can't wait for some better quality leaks, but if this is the album I'm happy with it. I really believe the album in 1999 would have been better though... but that's a whole different thread.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Sorry is like GNR with Alice in Chains thrown in. I really really dig it. Its different for Axl but it works IMO.

MrChainsaw
 Rep: 0 

MrChainsaw wrote:

What's the problem with the intro of Scraped? Could someone please describe it in detail? Everybody seems to hate that intro or thinks at least it's strange. Is it the vocals or what?

And what's with the vocal parts of This I Love? Is Axl singing in a raspy or just clean voice - high or low?

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

I like the intro.. Its weird to explain. Im not gonna try sorry lol..

Axl sings raspy and clean on This I Love though.

Sky Dog wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Sorry is like GNR with Alice in Chains thrown in. I really really dig it. Its different for Axl but it works IMO.

like a motherfucker it works....great song.:mosh:

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

I would say from the lyrics its about Slash as well.

Board footer