You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

Neemo wrote:

check your messages D

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

scraped is pathetic, so cliche and fake, erase the mofo. just like irs,  afterbirths of an ugly fat beetch these 2 songs are.

I'm not going to argue with you, because of course music is subjective, but I love those two songs, especially scraped!

I think I've come to realise that even my least favorite songs on the album (madagascar!) are pretty good, and I really like the sound of it overall.  Can't wait to hold the CD in my hands! 9:mosh::mosh:

Sky Dog wrote:

that is my point....everybody likes different songs, but in the end, the album is gonna be killer (at least in my opinion).

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Sorry is an unexpected gem. Alice In Chains / Ozzy (think No More Tears / Ozzmosis - not the last album).

Scraped reminds me a lot of Dont' Damn Me and Dead Horse as far as the spirit of the song goes (those are favorites of mine). It's a very defiant rocker.

This I Love is very differant than Estranged and November Rain. The musical textures don't come out because of the damange of the file - buts it's a piano driven with very upfront vocals. Don't expect walls of symphonic bliss. It's a piercing vocal effort - very high vocals, very SMOOTH.

Catcher took, for me, an unexpected turn. They added more guitar and bass when I thought a cleaner version of the demo we had would have been great. But it's Axl's art and not mine - I think I'll like this version, it just takes time after so many spins of the old demo.

Street Of Dreams/The Blues - it changed somewhat, an additional guitar in the beginning, and he puts some lyrics into his 'ahhhh ooh ahhhhs!' at the end of the song.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So I assume we haven't gotten any non-scratched versions of the songs yet?

tp4ever84
 Rep: 0 

tp4ever84 wrote:

I didn't know street of dreams leaked.  Can anybody help?

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
tp4ever84 wrote:

I didn't know street of dreams leaked.  Can anybody help?

It's crap quality. Skipping constantly throughout the song. All of the songs were watermarked with skipping. Download Frostwire (http://www.frostwire.com/) and you should be able to find the song on there. It'll work fine for like 10-15 seconds and then the skipping will start and won't stop the rest of the song. I didn't actually download it because I was more interested in Sorry, This I Love, and Scraped.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

nope. the gnr management only sent out skipping tracks big_smile

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
supaplex wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

nope. the gnr management only sent out skipping tracks big_smile

Touche. 516

sturgjr
 Rep: 1 

sturgjr wrote:

can someone help me out please. long time fan that needs a taste,

Board footer