You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

Locomotive98 wrote:
Big Gun wrote:

i'd say next week, when the music stores across europe get the cd.

Maybe, but its already out there and has been for almost a week in crap form. I cant believe some nerd would put out a skipped version just to piss people off without backing it up with the real deal after a day or 2.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

Maybe, but its already out there and has been for almost a week in crap form. I cant believe some nerd would put out a skipped version just to piss people off without backing it up with the real deal after a day or 2.

are you sure it was some nerd?

and now that it's almost out you can't wait a few weeks? there's people who waited for this for 14 years.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
supaplex wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

and now that it's almost out you can't wait a few weeks? there's people who waited for this for 14 years.

Yes I know, I'm one of them. Doesnt make it any easier knowing that its out there and someone, nerd or not, is screwing with us.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

for the guys complaining the leaks have noise on them and the guy who did it is a jerk for that....i remember when someone else leaked 9 demos and he got arrested, you all were like 'oh he deserved it, f*** him, hope he dies...' while you were licking the balls of the admins at htght and mygnr, while listening to them...

gnr fans lost a lot of cred in the pirate scene at the time and a few guys are probably now playing with you for that reason.

that or the leaks are from the gnr camp themselves, meaning no pirate has a copy, yet.

so stfu, stop whining, its not gonna get you the album any faster big_smile

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

supaplex wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

Yes, and as I've said before, I don't want to risk being run over by a bus in the next three weeks having waited 14 BASTARD YEARS FOR THIS FUCKING ALBUM.

So would someone leak it, please? Ta.

ll_tj1
 Rep: 8 

ll_tj1 wrote:

http://www.newgnr.com/forum/index.php/t … 912.0.html

A guy on newgnr is claiming CD will be fully leaked within the next 2 days, and also claims he has "This I Love" with out AIM noises or skips.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

So what. The cd drops in less than 3 weeks. The insider BS is over.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I wouldn't mind a PM either....

Sky Dog wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
supaplex wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

Yes, and as I've said before, I don't want to risk being run over by a bus in the next three weeks having waited 14 BASTARD YEARS FOR THIS FUCKING ALBUM.

So would someone leak it, please? Ta.

hehe.....that's how I feel.:haha: I am buying it anyway so it doesn't matter. You never know when your time is gonna come though.:/

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

It appears that there is a skip free version of "Scraped" on you tube.

Edit: A skip free "Sorry is now on you tube.
Both versions are pretty low quality though.

Board footer