You are not logged in. Please register or login.

JKL
 Rep: 0 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

JKL wrote:
JIP wrote:
Kannon21 wrote:

Thanks people.

Anyways, I'm really disappointed in how CITR turned out. I hate how I'll always know this song could've been so much better. =/

That's the bad thing about the leaked demos we all got a few years ago...
I may prefer The Blues 2006 version but i don't start dissin' the album version
Imagine how many people are out there ,who haven't listened to gn'r since early 90's...this album ,as a whole, is an evolution and a revolution at the same time.
I think every artist wants to make an album with songs like Madagascar,The Blues,CITR,TWAT,Prostitute,Better,Sorry,Chinese Democracy...
I just thank Axl for puttin' this fucker out     22

For a lot people that haven't been listening to GN'R since 90's this album's not going to be an evolution and revolution at the same time. For most of the people CD is going to be a total surprise, either a happy or a sad one, that only time will tell. The first thought going inside their minds is 'this took 14 years to create?', 'Where's Slash and who's that guy with a bucket on his head?' I agree that CD has a few solid tracks on it but most of the stuff is filled with 'cut and paste' kind of ideas. This is just my opinion how the album is received.

I've been a fan since '91 and seen the new band twice but i still don't believe CD is going to a massive hit.

Sky Dog wrote:
Kannon21 wrote:

Thanks people.

Anyways, I'm really disappointed in how CITR turned out. I hate how I'll always know this song could've been so much better. =/

I am actually now really happy how CITR turned out. I love the new solo and love the heavier riffing guitars. It fits the album better in my opinion. Now, I don't like the outro solo that much, but overall, I love Axl's vocals and lyrics.:D

Niterain
 Rep: 4 

Niterain wrote:

I guess people have heard two different songs that are called Sorry on Limewire? One of them is probably a hidden song or one that won't be released. I'm pretty sure Izzy is on it. Or maybe it's just my imagination. :-)

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Niterain wrote:

I guess people have heard two different songs that are called Sorry on Limewire? One of them is probably a hidden song or one that won't be released. I'm pretty sure Izzy is on it. Or maybe it's just my imagination. :-)

Hidden song? Care to expand on this.

Niterain

Niterain wrote:

There are rumours about a hidden song on CD, and this one makes me think about the end of the Rolling Stones review.. the "I won't too" part. Plus, it sounds simple.
Check your Prostate Masseuse now. ;-)

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Niterain wrote:

There are rumours about a hidden song on CD, and this one makes me think about the end of the Rolling Stones review.. the "I won't too" part. Plus, it sounds simple.
Check your Prostate Masseuse now. ;-)

Hmmm interesting, would like to hear this somehow....

Niterain

Niterain wrote:

Try what I told Axl S

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Niterain wrote:

Try what I told Axl S

Cheers, sounds weird, I dont think its legit. Itsounds like an old Guns acoutic jam but worse. Thevocals while sounding Axlish dont really sound like Axl. It would certainly be a flow killer as an extra track but Axl is good at those. See UYII.

Has there been a This I love clean version yet?

ll_tj1
 Rep: 8 

ll_tj1 wrote:

So is this hidden song legit or not???? Has anyone heard a clean version of This I Love yet????

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer