You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: How many stayed strong?

Neemo wrote:

well for me i plan on buying it regardless so i plan on waiting to hear the final mixes and new tracks on release day...whatever anyone else does is cool with me, i dont care, but personally i'll be waiting

i've done it for other albums too, i dl'd metallica but that was a different scenario after the crap that was st anger i wanted to be sure it was decent before i bought it

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

only_the_strong.jpg

And no.. Im not one of the strong..

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I haven't folded yet. If full quality, final versions go it'll be tough though.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Ok, broke a little.  Not impressed unfortunately.  However I will still remain open until I hear the final product.  It is obvious the "Big Guns" have came a couple of years ago and now we can just hope the finalized versions of songs we heard REALLY ELEVATE!!  Still, at the end of the day I'm glad the album is FINALLY coming out and it will be fun for all of us to see how our favorite songs fare on the charts.  Better and The Blues (I know I know but I like this title better!!) will be particularly of interest to me as I feel they are the two strongest tracks...still.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Im Strong right now but I read the post of Axlin and I want to PMknow (lol) 30 seconds of each song...

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I'm being strong.  A couple of mates and I are planning on buying the album on the Sunday it's released here in Oz then sitting down together and having a few sherbets while we listen to the whole thing for the first time.

So I want some surprises to remain for that.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

The reasons I haven't downloaded yet are I don't like using Limewire, there aren't any torrents yet, and the quality is shit.  When a decent version hits the torrent sites, I'm all over it.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I stayed strong. I wanted to kow the intro to SOD but other than that I've left well alone. The quality's so shitty anyway, don't ruin listening to the last of the CD tracks on such poor versions.

Reviews seem mixed again which is interesting if by now unsurprising. I like SR a lot on here hate it, I think ITW is crap and a lot really love it so people's reviews aren't really spoiling it this time because I know these songs really do hit everyone on a different level. One fans 'big gun' is another fans My World it would seem.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hey...i liked "My world" but that just adds to your point huh!!

Anyway...i'm holding out...I figure it will make the real release a lot more fun!!

I'm all for leaks when there is no album in sight...but with a real release date a month off...i'll wait smile

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

I am not going to listen to the tracks or anything. It makes no sense to now. When I downloaded the original leaks, I didn't worry about it, but now that it's coming it's stupid to do it. May as well have something as a surprise.

I will say I'm immensely disappointed that Catcher is no longer effective. If Axl ruined that song, he's a moron.

Board footer