You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: What current leaked track should i preview?

Furbush wrote:
Roxxie wrote:

No one else seems to like Scraped, but I think it''s the best rocker on the album (despite the intro).  It definitely seems in the old G n' R vein, and has a very cool riff, IMO.

that's what i'm saying..
the first time or two i listened.. i was like, what the fuck....
now it's embedded in my skull...
i can't stop listening to it...
even though the skips are giving me headaches... 17

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

samnuts wrote:

i really dig scraped too, so that gets my vote.  i like all the others, but i loved scraped immediately.  axl sounds AWESOME by the way...it really does have an old school vibe to it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

DONT DO IT. WAIT WAIT. smile smile smile

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Definitely Sorry.

Got to agree. Great track.

Can you really just preview one? Your stronger than I am.:D

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

If you have to, pick a track you've already heard in some form. I listened to the beginning in CITR and Scraped and I must say, I am foaming at the mouth for more. I'm even more excited for the album now and glad that I didn't cave in further.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

scraped is definitely the best rocker on the album.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

i went for sorry

if you wanna preview the track, meaning just until it starts skipping, don't pick scraped. unless you wanna hear millions of axls vocalizing. big_smile

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Prostitute. I had great expectations (in the past) and now I wanna know if it's as bad as the AQ leak. I hope it improved.

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

samnuts wrote:
supaplex wrote:

i went for sorry

if you wanna preview the track, meaning just until it starts skipping, don't pick scraped. unless you wanna hear millions of axls vocalizing. big_smile

haha that's true.  you'd probably wanna go longer than just a brief preview with that one.  good point.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so i downloaded sorry and listened until the crap started....then i tunred it off

why did you guys pick another ballad for me to DL tongue

um just weird, i only listed once and honestly i already cant even remember what i was listening too..nothing stuck out for me..i get why peopel think its about slash...but hopefully they let loose a bit later on in the track...reminded me of BH like something off of giant robot..then with a subdued sounding axl

Board footer