You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: CD now on sale, IN MEXICO

gnfnraxl wrote:

What's the matter Impostor?  Imagination went on break?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

What's the next single imposter?

Who is in the band?

When is Bucket back?

When and what is the first video?

Will they tour and if so with what lineup?

Has Axl been talking to Slash?

I would be happy with straight answers to all these questions.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

llllllllllol. Don't feed the troll guys... lol. -_-;;;;;;;;. It's funny.. but just dont take him seriously! Haha

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Aussie wrote:

What's the next single imposter?

Who is in the band?

When is Bucket back?

When and what is the first video?

Will they tour and if so with what lineup?

Has Axl been talking to Slash?

I would be happy with straight answers to all these questions.

I asked who was in the lineup and if they would tour.  Well clues anyways but I think his imagination went on vacation.  Need help impostor?

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

llllllllllol. Don't feed the troll guys... lol. -_-;;;;;;;;. It's funny.. but just dont take him seriously! Haha

I ain't taking him seriously.  I even offered help cause his imagination seems to be on neutral.

Impostor
 Rep: 4 

Impostor wrote:

What's the enjoyment in not having anything in which to look forward?  Questions like those posed by Ausssie are, largely, to be answered within a rather short time.  As I mentioned, I merely wanted to provide a sense that positive things were happening when some seemed less than hopeful.

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

Further, I have not come to prove that I have the information you desire.  There are many who take that hobby quite seriously, and with quite amusing speculation.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Impostor wrote:

What's the enjoyment in not having anything in which to look forward?  Questions like those posed by Ausssie are, largely, to be answered within a rather short time.  As I mentioned, I merely wanted to provide a sense that positive things were happening when some seemed less than hopeful.

So give us clues as to what those positive things are!  We're waiting man.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Impostor wrote:

Further, I have not come to prove that I have the information you desire.  There are many who take that hobby quite seriously, and with quite amusing speculation.

Wow.  So you couldn't think of clues huh?  Again man.  I'm there if you need me.

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

gnfnraxl, you are they type of person that will never be happy.  A full slate of information is so close at hand that you can watch it approach second by second if you so desire.  Yet, you choose to engage in a manner that attempts to tear others down when there is no reason to do so.  This is a behavior that I simply cannot understand.

Board footer