You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: BETTER: second single CONFIRMED

strat0 wrote:

Maybe Olrin, if your songs good enough Mr. May would give you a copy of that master he has stored...

Sky Dog wrote:

Better is streaming in full of of gunsnroses.com now....sounds great.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Good to see uk is gettin on board a bit more, radio1 anyway.
when TSI was released they did a big thing on it, played like most of the album..crazy

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:
Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I think come the time I was ready, I would meet some stern resistance from an elderly redneck sporting grey braids who was putting the finishing touches on the follow up album to his 2008 smash hit, and decided he wants that solo to cut and paste it over the part of a recently departed rather elderly and pissed off lead guitarist.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Was talking with a DJ at KROCK today and got some interesting info.. Dont know if its true.

His friend was/is Tommy's roomate and he told the DJ that Tommy would just literally sit around and just get paid by Axl.

He also said as of then it was 60/40 positive reaction. He said he seriously thinks the people who are hating it it just hate Better and CD because it's a different line up of the band.

Sky Dog wrote:

apparently Tommy made over 2.5 million from Gnr over the last 10 years...now think about that because out of the ten years, he probably really only worked 3-4 years of "real" people work like we do!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah. K-Rock DJs are pretty cool. I've had a convo with them about the new songs on a few occasions. They seem too dig it.

Yeah he said Tommy just sat around and got paid for about ten years.

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

i love the weird noises in better, and also the last (i think) guitar solo. since i have the suckness of dial-up at home, and no speakers to listen to streaming audio on my work pc, i will have to wait till tomorrow night at the Roxy to hear the final version...

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

I really like the added guitars, but I can't quite get used to the guitar on top of the "bubbling" sound/effect right before the "All that i wanted...." part.  So good to have the song out there, though....amazing.

Board footer