You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: BETTER: second single CONFIRMED

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I like the song, I still don't think its a radio hit.  Of all the songs I have heard, perhaps Sorry is the hit.  The song is great, just for the masses, will they buy it?  I liked CD as a first single, it rocks.

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

*headdesk* My Macbook won't play the stream from Q104.3. Anyone know how I can listen to this??

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

ill be recording it at 2pm, hopefully the dj wont talk through the intro like he did the first couple of times...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Sounds good, still unsure about the new funny noise, could begin to bug me. I remember loathing the original bubbly noise at first but I kinda got used to it.

Zane Lowe is playing it tonight on Radio 1 UK peeps.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I liked it. it does sound complete though. i was talking with the dj again and he doesnt thinks radio friendly cause of the length. i t0ld him metallica has a 8 min single. couldnt say much after that

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

lol what a douche, he was probably playing Paradise City from beginning to end a few days before as well.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

The song isn't even that long!  If people don't like it, it has nothing to do with lenght of song.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I'm listening to radio 1 now waiting for it to come on.. be interesting to hear comments, Zane Lowes usually pretty pro GNR.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

I'm listening to radio 1 now waiting for it to come on.. be interesting to hear comments, Zane Lowes usually pretty pro GNR.

Me too, he keeps going on about Franz Ferdinand though, and Kanye West's new song is beyond terrible 17

Board footer