You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: The Next Wave Of Leaks

Gunslinger wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

A Buckethead era demo will be so fuck!"·$ fine

Ye$ it would.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

funny the album aint even out and peopel are already looking for new tracks

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

We're greedy, Neemo. Give us anything and everything! BTW your avatar cracks me up.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

We all thought CD would end hoarding, but it won't. There's still The General, Thyme, No Love Remains, Checkmate or whatever the fuck it is, still out there. It won't be long before people start talking about having them.

Also, the unheard demos of CD are gonna rise in value, I think, in a few months. Most have said they prefer at least some of the demos to the finished CD. There must be more out there.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

I think the hoarders are depleted...

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I don't really care about any more CD demos except anything from 98-99. It would be cool to hear some bucket era demos but, I'm just fine with these final tracks.

I like everyone else here, would like to hear ANY unheard tracks if there are even any out there. I think the possibility of that is slim at best. Has anyone ever claimed to have anything else besides the demos of the tracks that appear on CD and that 16 sec clip song?

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I want to hear digital versions of the Brian May demos (CITR and Atlas Shrugged). That's pretty much it.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

I pray to god what the new leaks are heard versions of ChiDem songs, unheard demos will kill the moment of the new album

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

The holy grails would be:

The Blues demo based on the 2002 version and Catcher In The Rye with Brian May mixed and mastered, perhaps at the point before Bumblefoot joined.

I'd also be curious to hear

Chinese Democracy based on the 2002 version (probably very similiar except for the intro).

Shacklers's Revenge with Buckethead solo (or whatever was there before Bumblefoot, I'm guessing it was Buckethead)

Riad N' The Bedouins,

1)Based on 2002 version
2)With new intro but with Buckethead's solo (if it exists)

This I Love version from early 90's.

Also any versions of songs from before Buckethead joined (Chinese Democracy, Street Of Dreams, There Was A Time,  I.R.S., Madagascar, Prostitute). I believe all those songs were mentioned before Buckethead joined the band.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

There are 1999 versions of There Was a Time and I.R.S, i used to have them but i lost them (nudge nudge)

Board footer