You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Guns N' Roses update official site

Smoking Guns wrote:
Olorin wrote:

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article. … &fext=.jsp

Updated again. Ummmm... apparently Slash, Izzy and the rest ruined Use Your Illusions.

Who is the genius behind the controls of this site?

Now this fucking pisses me fucking off and makes my fucking blood boil.  FUCK HIM AND FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKER THAT RUNS THAT GODDAMN SITE.  I want to return my two copies of CD knowing now that a GNR official finds this the time to rub Izzy and Slash's face in the mud.  This is beyond ungrateful, classless, and low down. Its just plain wrong.  Izzy?  Seriously?  One of the nicest guys ever that wrote some of GNR's biggest hits ever.  Oh, so another guitar player coud have come up with Sweet Child O'Mine.  Who wrote this fucking review?  Must be a member at HTGTH.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Of all the recent articles talking about the new album positively, thats the one they chose?

The fucking Boston Herald? Who gives a fuck what they think, surely a more prestigious newspaper reviewed the album.

Oh wait, but none of them said that roll

Absolutely pathetic.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Shit like that turns off fans.  I am so angry.  I haven't heard one bad peep from the former guys.  Not one.  CLASSLESS!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Ha, they deleted my topic about it on HTGTH!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Shit like that turns off fans.  I am so angry.  I haven't heard one bad peep from the former guys.  Not one.  CLASSLESS!

Agreed 100%.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I agree it's probably a little over the top to drag the old members into it, BUT everyone and anyone who has a negative thing to say about Chinese Democracy ultimately points out the absence of original members.  So what's the difference?

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Its turning me off.

I cant believe the change in my perception of new GNR, and the circus around them, since the album came out, I have barely had a positive thought.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:

I agree it's probably a little over the top to drag the old members into it, BUT everyone and anyone who has a negative thing to say about Chinese Democracy ultimately points out the absence of original members.  So what's the difference?

The difference is those reviews aren't being touted on Velvet Revolver's website, etc.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Ha, they deleted my topic about it on HTGTH!

I think they have hired Quick-Draw McGraw to man the delete button over there these days, I'm raging with some of the reasonable posts I have made deleted.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Whatever, I'm not gonna let this bring down my excitement.  There are thousands of people slamming the new CD because Slash isn't there anymore, they post ONE article saying the CD is great even without those guys and suddenly THEY'RE the bad guys.

Board footer