You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Guns N' Roses update official site

Olorin wrote:

It is possible to rise above it.

Have you read the recent compliments Slash, Duff, Izzy and Matt have given regarding Chinese Democracy?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, but its like he was paid by them to type that.  Its 3rd grader level....

I disagree. There's been a lot of unfair shit thrown at the new band/album that was just as immature and I doubt Slash was paying them.

I highly doubt the reporter was PAID to say that stuff.  Like I said before, his aim was to get a rise out of readers, and its certainly worked.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I disagree. There's been a lot of unfair shit thrown at the new band/album that was just as immature and I doubt Slash was paying them.

I have read a lot of positive reviews!  But anyway, the fact that this is the review that is chosen when there are much better is very odd.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

It is possible.

Have you read the recent compliments Slash, Duff, Izzy and Matt have given regarding Chinese Democracy?

Yes. I think Axl is trying to completely say "screw you" to a reunion. Sabotage it completely.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I highly doubt the reporter was PAID to say that stuff.  Like I said before, his aim was to get a rise out of readers, and its certainly worked.

I know he wasn't paid, but its clear he is an "Axl" fan, not a true GNR fan.  A true GNR fan wouldn't go there.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

It is possible.

No, I also never read Axl saying how much he thought Libertad sucked.  Its the reporters opinion.  It is possible to dislike the UYI and even prefer CD, believe it or not.

Again, I LOVED both UYI 1 and 2, but not all felt the same.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I have read a lot of positive reviews!  But anyway, the fact that this is the review that is chosen when there are much better is very odd.

But it's unique, wouldn't you say?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I dont think the problem is the article, its just a tiny drop in the ocean.

The problem is where a paragraph from that insignificant article has ended up!!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

It is possible.

No, I also never read Axl saying how much he thought Libertad sucked.  Its the reporters opinion.  It is possible to dislike the UYI and even prefer CD, believe it or not.

Again, I LOVED both UYI 1 and 2, but not all felt the same.

I don't get how you can hate the UYI albums but like CD.....  The Blues, Madagascar, etc.....  Its UYI part 3.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

I know he wasn't paid, but its clear he is an "Axl" fan, not a true GNR fan.  A true GNR fan wouldn't go there.

Maybe he's not a true GNR fan, maybe he actually didn't like UYI 1 or 2 and happens to like CD.  It is possible.

Board footer