You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Guns N' Roses update official site

BLS-Pride wrote:

Where the fuck is Axl Rose? Besides eating bagels in Las Vegas.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Once again GN'R updates people on what they already know.

Geeh, there's an album coming out? It has 14 tracks that are named such and such? Thank god you told me. 16

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Where the fuck is Axl Rose? Besides eating bagels in Las Vegas.

Who knows?  Of course I'd rather have some promo and see Axl interviews and such.  But ain't gonna happen.  I still say Axl should allow Ron to speak freely about GNR and kinda make him the official spokesperson of the band.  That way we'd get promo, interviews and all.  Only thing we wouldn't get is live performances on SNL or other shows.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

I want and expect a statement from Mr. Rose. It's that simple. It's amazing and sad he hasn't spoken on his album yet. What is he waiting for? A number one spot on the charts? I don't know dude.. Axl's silence makes me believe Axl wanted a different Chinese Democracy on the shelves.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I want and expect a statement from Mr. Rose. It's that simple. It's amazing and sad he hasn't spoken on his album yet. What is he waiting for? A number one spot on the charts? I don't know dude.. Axl's silence makes me believe Axl wanted a different Chinese Democracy on the shelves.

Again something we agree in.  But I didn't expect an Axl Rose statement.  Wanted one but didn't expect it.  At least they acnowledged who is in the band.  That's a start.  Again we should just be happy CD is out (wether you like the album or not).

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

I like the album. And I am happy as a dog in shit that it is out on Sunday but I still think and want Axl to give us some words about the album and what it means to him that it is finally out.

Sky Dog wrote:

Bucket or Slash......pay either whatever it takes for a tour.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I like the album. And I am happy as a dog in shit that it is out on Sunday but I still think and want Axl to give us some words about the album and what it means to him that it is finally out.

Axl turning down an interview with MTV pretty much tells us we ain't getting that BLS.  I don't like it but sadly that's the way it is.  I get the feeling that CD was released against Axl's wishes as well.  And madagas I hope it'll be Bucket.  Slash can come later with some other friends.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah. Maybe he trying not too give into the hype? It's so weird that we are finally getting CD but minus Axl?

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah. Maybe he trying not too give into the hype? It's so weird that we are finally getting CD but minus Axl?

I think we will get something bigger by the end of the year.

Board footer