You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Come on! Chinese Democracy! WAKE UP WORLD!

BLS-Pride wrote:

Haha. Well I meant something good but nothing will reach AFD status. Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Axl bring out the best in each other and that is fact. VR and CD have proved that.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Haha. Well I meant something good but nothing will reach AFD status. Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Axl bring out the best in each other and that is fact. VR and CD have proved that.

Now that we can agree on. 9

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

BLS if you forced these guys into a room for 2 weeks and they couldn't leave till the album was done, you would get one bad ass fucking album.  It would be awesome.  Slash is hungry again and wants to make a balls out record.  Axl said he couldn't make a "true" gnr album without Slash.  It may be somewhat contrived, but they could recapture that bond and power and attitude they once had.  Mainly because it has been so long, they are thirsty to be hungry and motivated again.  Bring it on.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

BLS if you forced these guys into a room for 2 weeks and they couldn't leave till the album was done, you would get one bad ass fucking album.  It would be awesome.  Slash is hungry again and wants to make a balls out record.  Axl said he couldn't make a "true" gnr album without Slash.  It may be somewhat contrived, but they could recapture that bond and power and attitude they once had.  Mainly because it has been so long, they are thirsty to be hungry and motivated again.  Bring it on.

Exactly what I am getting at dude. 9

And gnfnaxl 9:mosh:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

either that or you open the door and there is a big pile of blood and guts everywhere 14

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Neemo wrote:

either that or you open the door and there is a big pile of blood and guts everywhere 14

A reunion is WAY closer than you can imagine.  I think it's just around the corner.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah thats what peopel are saying...i'll beleive it when i see it

i guess i'm just a hater 16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Well, what an epic way to go out... and forever will be known as the world's most "Dangerous Band".

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Neemo wrote:

yeah thats what peopel are saying...i'll beleive it when i see it

i guess i'm just a hater 16

Not a hater or else you wouldn't be here.  Just sceptical and that's allright.  I was sceptical about CD ever coming out and well we all know the rest.... 16

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

and the resulting album will sound like the hidden track on Nirvana's Nevermind

Board footer