You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: So where exactly is Axl Rose?

war wrote:

i think he is fine
just not ready to make a big deal out of this
you guys said the same thing regarding the promo/announcement and then all of the sudden we had an updated website and a single

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Wasn't Dizzy at the LA Party?

Maybe Dizwald had Earl throw his fatass out head first?

yeah dizzy was there. a bunch of other guns n roses contingent was there too.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I read "GN'R camp" got security to throw Tom Zutaut out of the listening party at the LA party. I wonder who this "GNR camp" was because I dont think the band were there, just some beggars and hangers on.

i saw tom zutaut outside, but not inside. he might have been inside though. i just might not have noticed.....

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

i think he is fine
just not ready to make a big deal out of this
you guys said the same thing regarding the promo/announcement and then all of the sudden we had an updated website and a single

Again I must ask.  Where have you been for the last ten years man?  Someone pointed this out in another thread that in 2002 and in 06.  Axl toot his horns about CD coming and all.  And now that it's happening nothing from him.  Me thinks he ain't happy about this coming out.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Me thinks he's not happy cause it never materialized the way he'd hoped. Musically I mean.  Something like this does not take this long if you're happy with the results. Had Axl been satisfied with the music it would've come out long ago. I'm wondering if he's pissed it's coming out before he had an opportunity to extend and olive branch to see what, if anything Slash could do with the songs? Slash alwasy had an amazing knack for bring Axl's vision to fruition in the past  maybe none of the new guys Buckthead included were able to get to that point. It's just a  thought. Yeah I know some of you think I'm crazy but it's no more crazy to suggest that than it is for the Captain of the ship not wanting to steer when about to dock.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I firmly believe this isn't how Axl envisioned his "lifes work" being released.

I also can't understand how he could be pissed though - I mean any contracts he signed or deals he did with Azoff I am sure he fully knew the consequences.  Unless he was finally forced into a corner where he had no choice, then I might understand how this thing could come out in a fashion that wasn't to Uncle Axl's liking.  Under those circumstances I would probably sit in Malibu with my mouth shut too.

Perhaps $$'s really was an issue?   I can't see any other reason why he would cave in - I mean shit, he held out this long to try and do things his way.  What difference would another year or two have made.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I find it very strange there has been not a peep from Axl Rose. He has been out of the public eye for nearly 15 years and on the eve of the biggest release of his career ( b/c his career may depend on its success) he is AWOL. A RS or MTV interview could be as harmless as any and give him needed exposure, but this silence rattles with cacophony. There is something odd about it; at what should be the end of this marvelously frustrating journey, why should it all unravel without context. Where is Axl Rose?

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

That's the odd thing, Axl only really needs to give one interview for TV. It will be quoted all over online, on TV and parts would air on infinite networks and TV shows. If he won't give one interview, he is pissed. I don't think there's anything else one could say.

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

It kind of makes me sad. The day so many of us have been waiting for and dreaming of is finally here, and the person behind all the hard work is nowhere to be found. In a way it kind of fits the way things have been going, nothing goes according to plan in the GNR world. I would love for Axl to come out and say something, anything. Even if its a "fuck you." I'm really hoping the album wasn't just shoved out against his will. But, how the hell do you shove out an album that's taken this many years to finish? *sigh* I'm excited that this day is finally here. But a part of me really feels for Axl. Wherever he is, and whatever he's doing. I just hope he knows how much this is appreciated.

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

im hoping that he is just waiting till the album is realesed world wide before he reamerges it makes sence really, everyone is waiting on him speaking, must be an overwealming feeling.

Board footer