You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Slash's Solo Album to Feature Ozzy Osbourne

BLS-Pride wrote:

I think a track with B Real could be outstanding personally. I like the few I mentioned above but I agree not the best line-up of guest vocalists.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

That's not a very good line up of artists. Kravitz brings the most potential out of that group. He could easily do without Baz. I don't think he mixes well with GNR. The Axl Baz Angel Down tracks were terrible and so was that track he did on Duff's Believe in Me. Don't really have anything against the other artists necessarily, just sounds like an odd group of people.

That's also a generic name. I'd rather he just labeled the disc 'Slash'.

If he's got some ballad ready to record, I wish he'd give someone like Seal a call.

Hell, call Rob Thomas... And definately call the guy from Million Dollar Reload.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

The dude from Million Dollar Reload would be a great choice. Josh Todd from Buckcherry would work too.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I don't think it'd be the full list of singers. BTW Slash said to snakepit.org that Bach would not be on his album. Plans can change and change again?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

That's not a very good line up of artists. Kravitz brings the most potential out of that group. He could easily do without Baz. I don't think he mixes well with GNR. The Axl Baz Angel Down tracks were terrible and so was that track he did on Duff's Believe in Me.

I've got to disagree with that...i really liked the Axl-Baz stuff - especially the "Back in the Saddle" cover...that just rocked.

I'd love to see Baz do a song with slash, I can understand why politics and the need to not be Skidrow2 keep him out of VR, but no harm in an occasional song.

I don' think we'll get Josh Todd though...slash didn't like his singing voice/style...thats why he was discounted from VR I thought. Although apparently they used to jam on Crazy Bitch...so I think one or two tracks with both of them would kick ass...but I can't see it happening.

Board footer