You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

Re: NBC's Football Night In America, just played "Scraped"

bloodyhell81 wrote:

scraped is a great song, intro im not fond of but the rest rocks

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

I bet you any money that Scraped was written for Beta.

Sky Dog wrote:

what?

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

Has Axl ever talked about anyone on CD besides himself and those around him? Scraped is positive and I figure the chorus is aimed at her because she's one of the few that has seemingly stuck by him. He probably heard someone calling her names on the internet and wrote the chorus about being stronger than they tell her.

Unless he's talking about the fans (the ones that he owes not one god damn thing or how we're not supposed to tell him we care for him).

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Not a big fan of Scraped - in fact my least favourite on the record and it hasn't grown on me at all - I don't hear any of these great rock riffs everyone keeps talking about - someone even described it as being like Led Zeppelin??

Nice lyrics and great solo though.

If its released it would be surprising that the first three singles would all be rockers - hardly representative of the album; bring on Sorry! Although I see Street Of Dreams as the most likely ballad single.

Hopefully they'll get a video out soon - getting played on the video channels and youtube would make a massive difference I'm sure. Doubt it will happen though.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Sirius/xm played it the other day too. Don't know if it had the intro...Caught it halfway through...

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

more nearer christmas i`d expect something like SOD, TIL or CITR

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

citr...nice

you're the first, other than me, that i've heard list that as a single option

Board footer