You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: The Star Wars Thread *NO SPOILERS ALLOWED!*

Lucky! Have a blast man!

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
Neemo wrote:

going to Star Wars Identities this weekend in Ottawa, should be cool big_smile

http://www.starwarsidentities.com/

There was one in Minnesota a few year back that I got to go to, really fun! Just seeing the exact costumes and props used in movies we grew up with is an incredible thing. If it ever came back to MN, I'd go again!

Have Fun!

Me_Wise_Magic

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/produced-confe … 42776.html

Looks like shooting time will happen early next year. Hopefully they are able to make a good film and bring back the franchise in the right eyes in this amount of time due to the following year's release date.

Me_Wise_Magic

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Here is a pic from my starwars identities trip...first thing u see when u walk in the door

6t32c1.jpg

Me_Wise_Magic

Dammnnn!! This pleases me! smile

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Depends on what you mean by best. Bonus material or unaltered versions of the films? Lucas has done a lot of tinkering. The first DVD release was alright, but I got the first Blu Ray you listed and though the extra material is good, Lucas has basically ruined pivotal scenes with alterations. The two other ones you've listed I don't really know.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Ok thanks mate

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

There be purists in the interwebs who gather to cobble together the original versions in HD quality. I applaud them, really. Don't really care of the saga as much as I did back in the day, but I can understand the additions, at times, have you watch an entirely different film.

Curious George never thought of that nostalgia aspect, with so many peeps who've learned the films frame by frame. You mess with that flow, you're bound to generate some backslash; you don't respond to the pleas to release the original version, they'll vilify you. To him, we play the worlds smallest violin.

Board footer