You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Star Wars Thread *NO SPOILERS ALLOWED!*

AtariLegend wrote:

I don't feel for Lucas. His vision didn't work out last time and not even the prequels, those terrible remastered versions of the original trilogy with the CGI.

I was looking at that poster though for the film, is their going to do a Death Star 3?

I'm getting hyped now like a little girl.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

It's not a Death Star, it's a STAR KILLER! See what they did there!

They say anything is only as strong as the weakest link. For me the weak link is JJ Abrams, and his rehashing of Death Stars and X Wings show his version of SW is limited.

No doubt the film will be a massive success and quite enjoyable. But if it's just a rehash of ANH the flavor will wear off really fast.

Using Lucas' intrinsic creativity was a way to avoid this. A shame they neglected to use it.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Some of my lego collection

205cfn.jpg

2dw5306.jpg

302s9xg.jpg

bfpf1j.jpg

ehyzyq.jpg

315k6yo.jpg

AtariLegend wrote:

It's cool, but you're still a nerd.

I need to figure out how to avoid spoilers for this film before I see it. Haven't seen a major film in ages that I didn't know the ending off in advance. Too much internet time.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Pretty sweet collection dude! 9

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Thanks guys.

Hell yes, I'm a nerd. 3

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

polluxlm wrote:

Thanks guys.

Hell yes, I'm a nerd. 3

Ain't nothing wrong with that. Do what makes you happy I say. As long as it's not hurting nobody.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I would love to get a star destroyer or the falcon in Lego. ..I try to avoid even trailers if i can...tho I've seen the 2 major ones...that's it tho

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I would love to get a star destroyer or the falcon in Lego. ..I try to avoid even trailers if i can...tho I've seen the 2 major ones...that's it tho

Glad I got my SD years ago. A new box goes for a few thousand dollars these days. The MF I didn't get and likely won't. At least 5000 for a new set...

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

All the released footage, 7 minutes in total.

Board footer