You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: AXL ROSE Is 'Like A One-Man LED ZEPPELIN' - SEBASTIAN BACH

bigbri wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

http://rockconfidential.com/magazine/wp … anbach.jpg

Here's the real truth on Bach.

From the likes of this photo, I would say that Bach deep down wants to be a chick so that would explain his lust for Axl.

Seriously, you're trying to say Bach is gay? Try again.

Besides, what would it matter? Can't ge gay and rock and admire fellow musicians? Ask Rob Halford about that.

All he said basically was Axl was fun to party with... whats wrong with that?   Axl is singing on his album, he's friends with Axl, they toured together for 1 1/2 years, the interviewers are going to ask him about Axl.   

and whoever is saying Baz is gay, I'd be willing to bet he's gotten more vag in his day then all the males on this board combined.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

baz is better looking now than he was when he was younger.

I enjoyed reading this.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I'm with Jimmy here. Sounds like he just has a good time with these interviews and enjoys talking about hanging out with Axl.

It can be over the top sometimes, but that's just how the guy is.

I find this interview to be a good one, we are hearing more about him and info behind Angel Down.

Baz has giving us more information about Axl, then Axl has this year so I for one, have no problem with him talking about Axl.  I really don't see what the problem is.   If there is zero news about Axl it sucks if there is someone speaking about him all the time it still sucks?...I don't get it.

Don't say because he is using Axl, bottom line is he is giving us information and that's what we want isn't it.   The reason it seems like he is talking about him all the time, is because we post every article for one and you have to remember he is doing different interviews for different mags or shows or articles for over seas and what not and they all get posted and talked about on the forums thus seeming like he is saying it over and over and over again.   But simply people that don't read Blabbermouth may read Rock Confidential, we read everything.

Board footer