You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

Sky Dog wrote:

it's always about something else....Jarmo, the booklet.......Axl was an ass in 1987 and he is an ass in 2008. I love his comment about song titles. We have no idea what is what...Riad is Oklahoma, guaranteed.:peace:

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

"Does the whining about the errors  in the booklet seem kinda pointless now?"

Karma for KillingVector for pulling the cunt up on his idiotic statement.

Is it just me? I can't find it.

I can't be arsed to post over there right now. Sometimes I do even though I know I shouldn't because some people there just annoy me.

No point in trying to ruin theyr sucking-up fest. I'll join in when they're done.

Axl was an ass in 1987 and he is an assin 2008.

Sort of what makes him one fascinating son of a bitch. Come, if he was Bon Jovi or something I would SO not care or be into this so much. If I want a nice guy to support I would just be a fan my landlord and his carpenting biz.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

KV just pointed out twice to the high horsed jarmo that nobody but him knew the story of the booklet.

I like the sound of checkmate being really called "Jackie Chan", it has the ring of another song that Buckethead played a big part in, seeing as he loves his martial arts.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Thanks Axl. Great fucking stuff... I know some people will still try and be "hardcore" and say "Axl may have talked to us but hell no, I still think he's a pretty big douche" whatever... but come on...

Anyways. Fucking awesome from Axl, and it was nice to finally hear some things about GNR without the typical bullshit surrounding it. Just (mostly) straight answers

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

how good was that, axl cleared alot of things up. considering there were alot of stupid ass questions, he seemed cool. made my day smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Very cool.

You think he'd speak here with the fact that we (meaning, the real members here smile )won't back peddle and suck ass like the other forums and ask real questions?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

He mistook the Glasgow gig for the Ireland one, tut tut sad I'm going to start a thread complaining about that just to please Madagas.

Sky Dog wrote:

Olorin, as long as you post a pic of that Bottle O' Whiskey, everything is alright. Axl is borderline......i...n...s...a.. yeah, a reunion is right around the corner! For good and bad, we should be happy with getting an album.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Olorin wrote:

KV just pointed out twice to the high horsed jarmo that nobody but him knew the story of the booklet.

I like the sound of checkmate being really called "Jackie Chan", it has the ring of another song that Buckethead played a big part in, seeing as he loves his martial arts.

Hes obviously joking - Checkmate was a rediculous enough title so he changed it to another rediculous title. As part of it has leaked he wouldn't want to give away the real title of the song. At least he ruled out No Love Remains as the title of the song (where did that rumour come from anyway).

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The fact he's talking so confidently about future releases has got me happy.

It sucks that it took this damn long for him to do something like this. This could have helped relations with the band, him and the fanbase on monumental levels years ago.

Board footer