You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

Neemo wrote:

so this is cool shit...wow so who said 09 wouldnt be a good year? getting the album out was the hard part, promotion and sales can come later....i've been saying it for weeks now

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Soul Monster.

Cool title.

This rebuildt a lot of trust and support. The media haven't picked up on it yet though. I was about to tell some newspapers but couldn't be bothered in the end. They can find their own newstories.

I was asking for some kind of word. I got it. I'm satisfied. It didn't have to be thru the media. It just had to be something and this was a very nice gesture.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Brilliant q & a session, never thought this would never happen - some answers were very vague - notably why there there was no promotion.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Neemo wrote:

so this is cool shit...wow so who said 09 wouldnt be a good year? getting the album out was the hard part, promotion and sales can come later....i've been saying it for weeks now

I hope it hasn't come too late, though. There still seems to be problems with the band and label.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

i wonder it the 2 titles he's thrown at us are real or just put out there in a joke so the hoarders/people who search for leaks to be thrown on fake leads?

and i'm curious about the different artwork and merchandise.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:

Brilliant q & a session, never thought this would never happen - some answers were very vague - notably why there there was no promotion.

All the answers were vague.  He told us nothing.  I saw excuses followed by vague comments followed by no commitment to anything in the future.  So he says he has more material?  I would hope so after all these years.  Think Libertad with CD being CB.  You get one chance to make a (second) first impression.  That ship has sailed.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I guess you see what you want to see in these things. I saw a guy who's been bashed for no communication whatsoever go ahead and answer as many questions as he could.

Confirmed a video in a week or so with the "momumental" promotion we've been waiting for to follow.

Anyone care to make bets on this actually happening?

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I think this is great.  Kudos to Axl!   I thought the man was very fucking cool for doing this and handled himself very well.   

The video and some decent promotion will really help the sales, guarantee it.

Sky Dog wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I guess you see what you want to see in these things. I saw a guy who's been bashed for no communication whatsoever go ahead and answer as many questions as he could.

Confirmed a video in a week or so with the "momumental" promotion we've been waiting for to follow.

Anyone care to make bets on this actually happening?

Izzy is cooler than Slash....just sayin'.:cool:

Board footer