You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

Paxcow wrote:

now he'll get to see how much shit most of you post about him..... shame shame shame.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I guess you see what you want to see in these things. I saw a guy who's been bashed for no communication whatsoever go ahead and answer as many questions as he could.

Confirmed a video in a week or so with the "momumental" promotion we've been waiting for to follow.

Anyone care to make bets on this actually happening?

Anyone care to make bets on when you have something positive to say?

Sorry buzzsaw, but this really doesn't seem like the right time.

Unfortunatley though, you HAVE been right SO FAR with your negative predictions.  Hopefully that streak ends soon and you'll be won over once and for all.  Okay, I'm pushing it now.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Last night was surreal. I couldn't believe I was typing in the same fields, using the same similies as Axl Rose. He was very open last night and answered as much as he could considering the format and connectivity problems.

The truth will set Axl and us fans free. We received a first dose last night.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I guess you see what you want to see in these things. I saw a guy who's been bashed for no communication whatsoever go ahead and answer as many questions as he could.

Confirmed a video in a week or so with the "momumental" promotion we've been waiting for to follow.

Anyone care to make bets on this actually happening?

Anyone care to make bets on when you have something positive to say?

Sorry buzzsaw, but this really doesn't seem like the right time.

Unfortunatley though, you HAVE been right SO FAR with your negative predictions.  Hopefully that streak ends soon and you'll be won over once and for all.  Okay, I'm pushing it now.

I've had plenty of positive things to say - nobody cares to discuss those, only the "negative"/realistic things I say seem to be worthy of a response.  The positive things have been right for the most part too.  Reality sucks sometimes - that doesn't mean we should pretend it isn't real.

History says everything Axl says is calculated, cautious, vague, and not necessarily what really happens - I'm not saying he's lying, but things keep happening to him/GnR/managers/producers/etc that have made things he has said not be what really happens.  We don't even know if this was really him and not someone pretending to be him.  So forgive my pessimism.  As with everything else GnR related, I'll believe it when I see it.  Why is that such an unfair stance to take given everything that has happened over the years?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

now he'll get to see how much shit most of you post about him..... shame shame shame.

He's gotten very little that isn't deserved.  If anything, people have given him a pass.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

for some reason, I keep thinking of Don Imus when I read your posts and take a quick, unfocused look at your avatar.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:

for some reason, I keep thinking of Don Imus when I read your posts and take a quick, unfocused look at your avatar.

I might call someone a ho, but never nappy headed.  That's just rude.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Paxcow wrote:

Judging by his posts he's at least a semi regular visitor to the sites, so he probably already knows who posts 'shit' about him. It's a strange thought to think you might now post something and have Axl himself call you out on it though 16

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I think it's cool of Axl to take some time to post on the forums.  The guy can't do everything wrong.  So kudos to Axl¸.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I wasn't there last night but I've read the answers. I see nothing vague or mysterious about it at all. He avoids answering the complicated issues because of the time he needs to reply to them. Vague? This is a forum. Not a book. Answers have to be short, quick and easy enough. He did very well if you ask me.

I thought it honest, fair and straight from the horses mouth.

Axl did the right thing, almost at the right time. Kudos to him for doing something really cool.

Board footer