You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

gnfnraxl wrote:

I gotta give it to Axl again.  I raise my glass to him.  Anyone who sees negative in this needs to just quit cause they're not fans.  Sometimes his answers may be vague but give the guy a break.  Axl actually did something that artists of his stature rarely or never do.  Chat on forums with fans.  I have been critical of Axl in the past and I would not hide from that.  But I am critical cause I so want to see Axl back on track.  In this case I can't be critical.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I don't expect this to become a regularity from him.  But if he continues.  Then more props to Axl.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Someone invite him to our chat room next...

I'm not having any luck getting in the room right now, keeps telling me it's full

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The chat room here never works for me.

johnny_boy
 Rep: 0 

johnny_boy wrote:

i fucking adulate that axl rose man god since i discovered his genius work my life has changed completely

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

COOL HE ANSWERED MY QUESTION ABOUT RUMORED SONG TITLES! big_smile

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

That's cool, looks like about half the rumoured song titles we've been working with over the years are fakes.

Also is it just me that's struggling with the imagery of Axl sat at his comp in his Malibu house answering questions on CD.com? 16

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Also is it just me that's struggling with the imagery of Axl sat at his comp in his Malibu house answering questions on CD.com? 16

I posted a silly photoshop pic on mygnr of him sitting at his laptop....that's what he was actually doing! 14:ummm:

cdgnfr
 Rep: 1 

cdgnfr wrote:

That photoshop pic of Axl sitting at his laptop is fucking hilarious!
I think someone made it about Axl trying to get his free Dr. Pepper when the Dr. Pepper site crashed. He looks pissed. LOL

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Rex wrote:

COOL HE ANSWERED MY QUESTION ABOUT RUMORED SONG TITLES! big_smile

Rock on lil bro!:rock:

Board footer