You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Questions for Axl if he visits GN'R Evolution

DCK wrote:

Axl,

How did you deal with the massive pressure coming from media, fans, non-fans about releasing an album?

When was the track listing decided on? How many times did it change?

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Is there any truth to the rumours that there is problems between you and your manager Irving Azoff?

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Controversial question....what is your side of the story of Slash being rejected from the House Of Blues show in Vegas?

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

OOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhh............

I've got one more.

If the elusive Finck spot is still open, can I audition?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I read on teletext this morning that you hate people, haven't been out of your house since october, fired your management 7 times in that time and have gone mad. Is there any truth to this story? 16:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Merry christmas and a happy new year to Axl and his family!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

If you had it to do all over again, what would you have done differently with the AFD/UYI band to try to prevent what happened from happening?

How big of a role do you feel Izzy leaving played in the rest of the band leaving you?

Dizzy was rumored to be considered for the band before AFD came out.  What role would he have played on that album?  What songs may have appeared on AFD had he been in the band (NR, Don't Cry?) that were somewhat written but not ready for release?

What did Robin bring to the table that you felt BH wouldn't/couldn't as a lead player?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:

Your answers regarding Slash etc were very informative but as we know there are 3 sides to every story. I just want to ask why did you spend so long trying to get Slash back in the band given your feelings towards him and his part in the breakup of Guns - as has been stated in the past?   

Also, if everything that happened was none of your fault, how come all of the former members of the classic lineup can all catch up and have a beer together as friends? Or play gigs together etc etc....

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

Given your obvious hatred towards Slash and placing the blame for all things that went wrong at his feet, why did you spend so long trying to get him back in the band - as has been stated in the past?   

Also, if everything that happened was everyone elses fault, how come all of the former members of the classic lineup can all catch up and have a beer together as friends? Or play gigs together etc etc....

At least I tried to be somewhat diplomatic about it.  You just sucker punched Axl Rose.  neutral

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

Given your obvious hatred towards Slash and placing the blame for all things that went wrong at his feet, why did you spend so long trying to get him back in the band - as has been stated in the past?   

Also, if everything that happened was everyone elses fault, how come all of the former members of the classic lineup can all catch up and have a beer together as friends? Or play gigs together etc etc...

At least I tried to be somewhat diplomatic about it.  You just sucker punched Axl Rose.  neutral

I really dont see it that way. You want an honest answer, you ask an honest question. Simple as that. Not trying to be an ass or anything!!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Those aren't really honest questions though. They're slanted big time.

Board footer