You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Questions for Axl if he visits GN'R Evolution

Will wrote:

Don't get your hopes up for a Q&A with Axl here at evolution. All of the other forums received calls in advance from the GNR camp, which we have not.

If a chat does happen we'll be prepared to lock down the forum so only our regular members, those who have frequently posted in the past, will be able to ask questions.

An influx of noobs hitting refresh would cripple our server so we have no intentions of allowing new signups, or even letting guests read the board until such an event had finished smile

We'll just have to see if anything happens, I'd hope the GNR camp will give us 5 minutes warning if Axl plans to chat here 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

7. I love the song Madagascar, Can you talk about the creation of that song at all? I think the Vocal Clip Montage is fantastic. there were rumors of getting permission to use certain parts, is there any truth to that?

8. Was the tracklist of CD influenced by the material that had somehow leaked online from various sources.

9. What can you tell us about the song IRS?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

10.  Whats your opinion of the double edged sword that is the leaks?  On the one hand it helped to keep the fans interested over the years, but it also allowed them to spoil the album for themselves. 

11.  Do you lurk on the forums?  If so, how long have you done it, and which ones?

12.  What really happened in Philly in 2002?

Tommie

Tommie wrote:
downliner wrote:

Don't get your hopes up for a Q&A with Axl here at evolution. All of the other forums received calls in advance from the GNR camp, which we have not.

If a chat does happen we'll be prepared to lock down the forum so only our regular members, those who have frequently posted in the past, will be able to ask questions.

An influx of noobs hitting refresh would cripple our server so we have no intentions of allowing new signups, or even letting guests read the board until such an event had finished smile

We'll just have to see if anything happens, I'd hope the GNR camp will give us 5 minutes warning if Axl plans to chat here 16

We need a member call list of some sort.  If shit starts going down here, I know I dont want to miss it.

Loro123
 Rep: 0 

Loro123 wrote:

Hey Axl, I am a big fan of yours and I have a few questions. Have you read Slash's autobiography? If so, what did you think of it? Was it accurate? Do you agree with his version of events?
Also, when do you plan on doing a new world tour? We are all looking forward to that!

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Is there any creedance to rumours about gagging orders and the such on band members in the Chinese Democracy era?

Will the same obstacles, legal and what not, that blocked the release of "Chinese"  impede the release of any subsequent material?

What is your relationship with your band members? Do you call them friends? This would seem to be the case! I ask simply to clarify for people of a differing opinion.

What is it that Meat Loaf won't do for love ?:) I think he won't cheat on the girl as he states in the song however most people still ask the question as though the song does not address the issue!!! 17

maybe meat loaf won't have a three way with his chick and another dude for love. ...:smile:

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

A phone chain would be cool...

I'm going out of town for the weekend so I fear I'll probably miss some good shit in the next 48 hours.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

a mass text message 16

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

but sorry i dont really have like a million bucks to call all you motherfuckers in case of emergency 16

Tommie

Tommie wrote:
Neemo wrote:

a mass text message 16

Thats actually a really good idea neemo.

Board footer