You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

tejastech08 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

That's pretty much what movies are made for.

Right, because there aren't any screenwriters or directors who are actually interested in telling a good story. roll 16

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Right, because there aren't any screenwriters or directors who are actually interested in telling a good story. roll 16

Yeah they do. I didn't say there wasn't. They want to tell a good story but are not going to go so in depth and serious to the point where it isn't "braindead". The majority audience goes to a movie like Transformers and wants to be entertained. Maybe I should have said "Thats what these kinds of movies are made for"

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah they do. I didn't say there wasn't. They want to tell a good story but are not going to go so in depth and serious to the point where it isn't "braindead". The majority audience goes to a movie like Transformers and wants to be entertained. Maybe I should have said "Thats what these kinds of movies are made for"

That's better. There are movies that aren't braindead and actually challenge the audience to think rather than just sip Coke and stuff their face with popcorn. 16

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I couldnt stand the live action transformers.  I got up to the point where they introduced the autobots and they made them seem retarded.  Turned it off and never looked back.

Give me the original cartoon movie any day of the week.

Board footer