You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Whats your favorite song on CD?

war wrote:
bigbri wrote:
war wrote:

i'd vote for sorry but the poll isn't popping up for me

You have to open the thread after you've gone into the GNR section. You can't go into the thread from the front page.

i did

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
war wrote:
bigbri wrote:
war wrote:

i'd vote for sorry but the poll isn't popping up for me

You have to open the thread after you've gone into the GNR section. You can't go into the thread from the front page.

i did

Oh, well, then something's seriously fucked up.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Mabye you voted before, this is an old thread.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

TWAT
If The World
Prostitute
Better
Shacklers
IRS
Scraped
Sorry

Just in that order. Twat has always been my favorite, but it took me a while to accept the studio version, so now I can say its my favorite again... Even with Cookie Monster showing up and singing in the chorus.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

For the life of me I do not get ITW.

Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

TWAT
Just in that order. Twat has always been my favorite, but it took me a while to accept the studio version, so now I can say its my favorite again... Even with Cookie Monster showing up and singing in the chorus.

nice...cookie monster on acid.:haha:

5 current favs are:
Prostitute
Catcher
TWAT
Scraped
TIL

Shackler's Revenge.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Everytime I try and post to this thread I can't decide what my fav is.

It's difficult because the leaks and live shows ment that we didn't hear everything all at once - so it's hard for me to compare the current enjoyment with some of the fresher tracks to years of liking the older ones.

There's so many highlights on this album to me.

TIL is just beautiful, Madagascar is inspirational, the TWAT vocals are awesome at the end, the bucket + bumble manic playing in a few songs....Riad grew on me so much - didn't understand it from the live peformance, but on the record it's incrediable....I loved scraed too.....there's too many great songs for me to pick a favourite...it's more a series of favourite moments for me!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Everytime I try and post to this thread I can't decide what my fav is.

It's difficult because the leaks and live shows ment that we didn't hear everything all at once - so it's hard for me to compare the current enjoyment with some of the fresher tracks to years of liking the older ones.

There's so many highlights on this album to me.

TIL is just beautiful, Madagascar is inspirational, the TWAT vocals are awesome at the end, the bucket + bumble manic playing in a few songs....Riad grew on me so much - didn't understand it from the live peformance, but on the record it's incrediable....I loved scraed too.....there's too many great songs for me to pick a favourite...it's more a series of favourite moments for me!

I feel the same way, if I HAD to choose I probably go with TWAT, but I really love them all.  I think the album needs to sink in for another couple years or so before one song distances itself from the pack. 

I can say for sure that "Rocket Queen" is my favorite old GNR song, but I've had years to form that opinion.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
madagas wrote:
misterID wrote:

TWAT

nice...cookie monster on acid.:haha:

5 current favs are:
Prostitute
Catcher
TWAT
Scraped
TIL

Cookie Monster?

Board footer