You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Electricsolo
 Rep: 0 

Re: "Died in my arms" - Slash & Todd Crew

Electricsolo wrote:

Why is everyone ganging up on slash for I mean yes he did have problems but does he now, no how can any of you make a desion on what this interveiw has said were any of you guys fucking there I day shut the cuck up unless you acturlly know what happened and one of you people do so why don't you all shut the fuck up!!!! And he talks himself up becuse no one else ovipusly will and I loved the book also at least he's being fucking honest that he had a problem!!

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

lol you registered to bump a 3 year old thread 14

Interesting you should magically appear and bump it though cause this story or Slash's version of it he put in his book is why I think Axl still hates him now, Del had an issue with it as well, plus I remember Richard making a comment that Slash had upset a few people with "that book of his".
Also I think the way he trashed Axls friend Paul Huge in the book is also a big part of the resentment Axl still has.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Electricsolo wrote:

Why is everyone ganging up on slash for I mean yes he did have problems but does he now, no how can any of you make a desion on what this interveiw has said were any of you guys fucking there I day shut the cuck up unless you acturlly know what happened and one of you people do so why don't you all shut the fuck up!!!! And he talks himself up becuse no one else ovipusly will and I loved the book also at least he's being fucking honest that he had a problem!!

14 you realize nobody has posted in this thread in 163 week? That's over 3 years ago just so we're clear.  aYou chose this thread to make your first post.  Guns a blazing no less. Wow! You should get a  plus karma just for the comedy of it all. 16

Board footer