You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: What Makes People Think This Was "There Was A Time"?

Coma wrote:

no am not talkin about the name that the last thing that matter anyone could re named it for some reason

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
The Monster Of Soul wrote:

no am not talkin about the name that the last thing that matter anyone could re named it for some reason

That is true.

I just got your (two) PMs.  Send me the so-called 'TWAT' song and I can shoot this down and tell you what/which fake it is once and for all.

I'll try and find the 'Leave Me Alone' instrumental.  It's worth asking Phrozen inferno for it - he was - and still might be? - streaming it a while back.  I myself am after a MP3 or something similar of that Boss Onkles tune and if he or anyone has one a link would be greatly appreciated.:)

And no I am not telling you where my 'watering hole' is.  I will go back there soon and bring you some 'proverbial water' from there though.:)

AR

Coma

Coma wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

That is true.

I just got your (two) PMs.  Send me the so-called 'TWAT' song and I can shoot this down and tell you what/which fake it is once and for all.

I'll try and find the 'Leave Me Alone' instrumental.  It's worth asking Phrozen inferno for it - he was - and still might be? - streaming it a while back.  I myself am after a MP3 or something similar of that Boss Onkles tune and if he or anyone has one a link would be greatly appreciated.:)

And no I am not telling you where my 'watering hole' is.  I will go back there soon and bring you some 'proverbial water' from there though.:)

AR

what is Boss Onkels?
sending you that TWAT

Coma

Coma wrote:

ready sended

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:

what is Boss Onkels?

The real artist of that track.

sending you that TWAT

Wow.  Not heard this instrumental (just listening to it now - or are there vocals later on?) before.

I think though your expression of 'What Da F%$@ ?!' sums this one up just about nicely.:haha:

But I have never heard this one before though (and I've been 'around' for some like 5 years now (of course a lot longer if you count in my time of being a GN'R fan - 20 years+)) .  Doesn't mean there's anything to it though.  But again I've never heard this piece before and can't tell you what it is.

Oh, it's truncated.  Can anyone maybe help?  Qué est il?

AR

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:

Also why is this instrumental labeled 'Oklahoma RS¿¿¿¿' though.  Is it the right track?

Most supposed instrumentals or even 'tracks' claiming to be from that Rolling Stone/'Oklahoma' demo era are fake though.  Not because the song is now called 'Berlin' (early demos would surely have had the original title - as other songs did), but because no known audio of that era exists.  The faker is claiming that this took fifteen years to surface?  Give me a break.

Also on second listen this track is as boring as f**k.  (Edit: Ending sounds like a 60s sci-fi film - but not in a cool 'BH' way.  Yuck.)

AR

Coma

Coma wrote:

yeah sorry that was my mistake about the name:D

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:

yeah sorry that was my mistake about the name:D

So this is ''TWAT''?

It still stands that I don't know what the track is though.  Sounds like a 'My Favourite Pillow'-era fake (*please God don't ask for the audio of that as well*) but no clue as to what this really is.  You'll have to ask someone else though.  (On third listen now.  Drums do sound a bit like Brain but that's about it.  Could this be an early Praxis instrumental or something?)

AR

Coma

Coma wrote:

no its okay

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:

dont worry i will fund it

I wouldn't think your search will be too costly, credit crunch or no credit crunch.:haha:

If you can get an MP3 of that instrumental from frozen or someone don't forget to send it my way.:mosh:

Happy hunting,

AR

Board footer