You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Axl to sing with Baz on a song or two?

I wonder if they will both be headliners or will Baz continue being an opener.   That would sorta suck for him unless he doesn't care.  Cuz I was at the MSG show and IMO Baz went on to early and the place wasn't full yet at all.   It was getting packed just he sang his last song which was Youth Gone Wild with Scott Ian taking the stage with him which did go over extremely well with the crowd I might add.

When Papa Roach went on, the place was at full capacity.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

If Baz goes out on tour alone, maybe in LA Axl would show up, but it would probably be off the cuff.

If he opens for GN'R, no Axl won;t sing with him. Axl doesn't show up early and I wouldn't expect him to 'waste' his voice on those songs.

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I wonder if they will both be headliners or will Baz continue being an opener.   That would sorta suck for him unless he doesn't care.  Cuz I was at the MSG show and IMO Baz went on to early and the place wasn't full yet at all.   It was getting packed just he sang his last song which was Youth Gone Wild with Scott Ian taking the stage with him which did go over extremely well with the crowd I might add.

When Papa Roach went on, the place was at full capacity.

I don't see them co-headlining.  I believe Baz is happy getting to open for GnR.  smile

Board footer