You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Re: Slash Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter updates

Acquiesce wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

This is a social network site where you sign up and the celebrity/brand name sends updates to either your account or your cell phone.  It is basically a more accesible version of myspace/facebook.

That actually sounds pretty cool.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Twitter is the shit

www.twitter.com/machine24

Follow me and Ill follow u!

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

From Facebook:

American Idol has asked me to do the mentor bit for Rock Week.
7 hours ago · Comment · Like

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^that would be cool shit!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am wondering if Duff, Matt, Adler, Izzy, Dave, Teddy Zig Zag will make a cameo at all.  I thought Adler was in for sure on one song, but all we here is Chris Cheaney and Josh Freese's names. I guess Duff, Matt, and Dave would just be VR, so only Izzy, Teddy, and Adler are guys I would like so see.  Honestly I hope the song with Adler has both Duff and Izzy as well with a kick as 80's style vocalist that can really fucking sing, (like Bach in his prime).

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I just read all his twitter for the first time, its actually pretty cool, dunno why some people hate on him for it. I read Sebastian Bach's as well for some reason, old big mouth blabbers away to everyone it seems lol.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

From Facebook:

Slash: After today, we only have 4 songs left record
------------------------------------
Damn he's burning through this fast.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

4 songs left, but won't be out till next year???? Why the delay?  Either a special singer remains, or will release during build up for VR album...  Or wants to allow record company chance to promote it.....  Or wants to find a VR singer first.... Don't know..

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

4 songs left, but won't be out till next year???? Why the delay?  Either a special singer remains, or will release during build up for VR album...  Or wants to allow record company chance to promote it.....  Or wants to find a VR singer first.... Don't know..

Maybe he wants to appear on some more reality shows to drum up interest before it comes out.  Just kidding.

It does seem kind of odd, seemed to be getting recorded in record time and all of a sudden it's gonna take more than half a year to release it?  It's possible it could tie into VR, but I would doubt it.  It would make more sense to get it all out as soon as possible as Duff is off doing his thing.  I think this actually spells more trouble than good for VR.  You know Slash is going to want to promote his album when it comes out and that could mean more delays for VR.  Although unlike Duff, he won't go on tour because it's a solo effort.  So maybe it won't effect things too much.  I just fell that when Libertad came out Slash was more concerned with promoting his book.  The same thing could happen again if the album coincides with VR getting back to work.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

maybe he wants to take his time with the mixing and mastering of it...also, perhaps he is nowhere near with the artwork for the album either....and has he negotiated a deal for himself yet with a label...(has he got a label for this?)...6 months is not a long time to get all of that done....

Board footer