You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Slash Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter updates

metallex78 wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Hey Monkey, any idea what Slash is doing down here? I know Myles is here with Alter Bridge for Soundwave but why Slash? Unless he as come to keep finalizing the album in person with Myles?

The new single is going to radio on Monday, and I think Slash is gonna be on Triple M being interviewed about it. Triple M have been talking it up, so I'm thinking it's gonna get a big push from them.

I'm hoping Slash makes a guest appearance at the Alter Bridge show I'm going to as well!

I gotta hand it to Slash, and without turning it into another Slash vs Axl debate, it's great to see him getting out there and properly promoting his music. 21

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

From Triple M's website:

To celebrate the release of the new single, Slash will be a guest on the Merrick And The Highway Patrol show on Feb 27, from 4pm.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Hey Monkey, any idea what Slash is doing down here? I know Myles is here with Alter Bridge for Soundwave but why Slash? Unless he as come to keep finalizing the album in person with Myles?

The new single is going to radio on Monday, and I think Slash is gonna be on Triple M being interviewed about it. Triple M have been talking it up, so I'm thinking it's gonna get a big push from them.

I'm hoping Slash makes a guest appearance at the Alter Bridge show I'm going to as well!

I gotta hand it to Slash, and without turning it into another Slash vs Axl debate, it's great to see him getting out there and properly promoting his music. 21

Yer sounds like slash like australia 22

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Triple M Rock News

Wow! Slash has surprised everyone by joining Myles Kennedy's Alter Bridge on stage at today's Soundwave Festival in Sydney. http://bit.ly/yn50bS If you have a photo we'd love to see it!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

That's awesome, I thought he would make an appearance, being in the country and all. Here's hoping he makes an appearance at the Tuesday night AB gig too!

Slash is a smart guy, Soundwave festival is pretty big here in Australia, and what better way to get himself in the spotlight again, than to make an appearance there!

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Slash

Really looking forward to @jimmykimmel tomorrow. We're playing "You're a lie" for TV. 5 more for the crowd. Going to be a blast. IiiI; )'

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Watch Slash ft. Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators perform every track from Apocalyptic Love on the Slash360 App. Learn more about this interactive app here: http://slashonline.com/2012/06/12/slash … -available #slashnews

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Watch Slash ft. Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators perform every track from Apocalyptic Love on the Slash360 App. Learn more about this interactive app here: http://slashonline.com/2012/06/12/slash … -available #slashnews

Yeah seen that be good if there was a way to put it on dvd

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Pretty cool. I bought it. Very nice.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Slash & Perla Hudson

Duff joined the boy's tonight in Seattle. Susan Mckagan uploaded this short clip of "Paradise City"

Slash

Thanks to Duff McKagan for coming down & jamming a couple tunes as well. Made it a perfect night. #itssoeasy# iiii]; )'

Board footer