You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Guns N' Roses Names Dj Ashba As Band's Newest Axeman

misterID wrote:

I still think Shackler's would be a good single. I thought CD was a horrible choice and it would tank, while Better would race up the charts..... I was wrong. Shacklers has the same feel as CD does and is pretty damn catchy and radio friendly/ready.

I would love to see TWAT released, but I also don't want to see it butchered. If The Blues is released as a single CD is officially dead with zero chance of revival.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

the only way TWAT, Catcher and ITW would work as singles would be if they were backed up by an epic video production...NR style...which gets massive airplay partially because it is so overblown in its thematic and size...to show off the new songs and members in as epic a way as possible...

but chances of that happening are slim to none...so i'd rather have those songs unreleased and still good, then butchered in some mediocre way...

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

sorry, shacklers revenge, ITW, and SOD are potential singles

TWAT and prostitute are not

Sky Dog wrote:

On second thought, I am so far removed from current pop culture and radio playlists that I really am clueless as to what songs would be a "hit". hmm

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Itchy GTR wrote:

Ahhhhhh nuts!!!! I wanted to be the new guitarist for G&R!!!!!
Oh well. I hope this new guy can deliver and rip!!!! : )

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

elmir wrote:

the only way TWAT, Catcher and ITW would work as singles would be if they were backed up by an epic video production...NR style...which gets massive airplay partially because it is so overblown in its thematic and size...to show off the new songs and members in as epic a way as possible...

Absolutely - there's no question, in my mind, that TWAT deserves a November Rain style epic video. I always entertained hopes, when Buckethead was still in the band, that we'd get a TWAT video in which Bucket emerges from a chicken coop on top of the same mountain that played host to the church from the November Rain video. He does his massive solo, and is then beamed up to a waiting spaceship to return to his home planet, his work on Earth done.

big_smile bucket 9

Sky Dog wrote:

Bucket ain't coming back......just like Slash, just like Izzy, et al....We should all stop discussing it for therapeutic purposes.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
madagas wrote:

Bucket ain't coming back......just like Slash, just like Izzy, et al....We should all stop discussing it for therapeutic purposes.

Im not sure of Izzy not coming back but its just my opinion

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Coma wrote:
madagas wrote:

Im not sure of Izzy not coming back but its just my opinion

Yeah, I'm thinking Louie Armstrong will join up for that open trumpet spot, too.

Board footer