You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Guns N' Roses Names Dj Ashba As Band's Newest Axeman

Neemo wrote:

Nice Job...I love this guys playing! good to have some real fucking news...this made my day seriously!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

i love dj. he's a sweet guy. i've met him a couple of times, so has my daughter. (not all the same times) he's very entertaining to watch play too!

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

So is he an actual DJ or is it just a nickname?

dj is his name.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

I'll miss Robin but at least it's not that Hanson brother-looking kid that was rumored. This guy actually might lend some credibility to the band.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

Now this is certainly some good news to read here man. Now get out on the road and do some shows for fuck sakes... Please. Thank you.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

On the positive side this is some actual news. They needed a guitar player. On the negative side another new guitarist and the running joke continues.  A cover band covering a cover band who covered Gn'R. Wow. 

Lets' start the pool for wen DJ quits or gets fired.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Another guitarist, another day.

So, he's gonna do the Robin stuff? You had Robin do Slash's stuff for years, then the album got released and Robin can't do the tour. So you got DJ Ashba doing Robin's things. Haha, poor Robin.

Ashba is a good choice. Will be very interesting too. Can't be too bothered with the revolving door anymore. Too used to it. They can't keep a normal band togheter anyway. Never could.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Frankly I see this as really good news. They gap in the line up is filled - tours can happen - DJ and Bumble are creative as fuck guys - maybe we get some new projects at some stage too.

He's a good pic from what i've seen of him.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I think it's a very interesting choice. It's all good news. I knew Robin couldn't do any tours right now anyway. If they wanted to tour, they needed a new guy. I knew that from the moment Finck left for NIN and so did maany people here.

Board footer