You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Possibility of a Guns N' Roses '09 Summer tour

Sky Dog wrote:

cool pics....slightly devilish in that last photo!  I saw him on his 2004 club tour..it was good.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

thanks for sharing DCK!

*karma*

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
DCK wrote:

4734_215101720242_625720242_7305181_5646801_n.jpg

"MY PRECIOUS!"

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Well, the possibilty of a Guns N' Roses '09 summer tour seems like its no longer a possibilty, if it ever was at all. The very possibility of this possibility has been hung drawn and quartered then fucking cremated for good measure, and scattered at sea lol

But what about 2010? I see Rock In Rio is having 2 festivals next year, one at the end of May in Lisbon, and another at the beginning of June in Madrid. Am I being over optimistic in thinking GNR could have pulled their shit together enough to play a date at one of these festivals?

I'm actually confident enough to wager a few bob that they will be there in the flesh for one show at least smile

http://rockinrio.com/

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

He's burnt so many bridges in the US and now has one of the biggest flops in music history to hang his hat on as his only justification to them taking a chance on him again.  It's safe to say that isn't going to happen. 

The rest of the world just seems to be more tolorant of fake GnR than the US is.  Good for them.  As long as there's an audience for it, they should take advantage of the shows overseas.  If they are really good, people here will find out about it and interest may grow again.

"Fake GN'R"?

Now that's soooo 2001...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

"Fake GN'R"?

Now that's soooo 2001...

That really is one of the things that I still don't get. It puzzles me that people still use terms like "fake GNR" or "NuGNR". It's just Guns N' Roses whether you like it or not.

Nahhhh dude, buzz is right. This band is pretty bad. BH & Robin are now replaced with BBF & DJ Ashba??  c'mon, who the heck is DJ Ashba. Good grief, we're onto 3rd stringers now. They're a franchise band at this point, like how Foghat tours & the singer owns the name or something. Didn't Jefferson Airplane tour at one point with no original members of the band (Starship?)

Even some stellar shows in Europe won't rejuvinate interest here in US. The only thing that could is another album which is better than CD. That or a reunion. Other than that this bands toast.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Yeah, and it'll still be Guns N' Roses if he teams up with CC DeVille, Gary Glitter, Lance Bass and a guy from youtube Axl discovered. No drummer needed as nothing's better than 30-year old Public Enemy drum bites. That'll be a line-up! I feel an amazing chemistry!

Board footer