You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Possibility of a Guns N' Roses '09 Summer tour

That's besides the point.

It's Guns N' Roses by the name whether we like it or not.

And a reunion will never happen! When will people get that idea out of their heads?

W. Axl Rose himself said, just a few months ago, that he thought Slash was cancer and that one of them will friggin' die before there is one.

Buckethead and Robin won't be coming back either.

Another album by GN'R... Who knows but Axl himself. I know for sure that I don't know anything about that.

Whatever happens will happen but some things just won't.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^^ I've noticed AtariLegend doesn't have the karma feature either... Any reason for that guys??

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

That's besides the point.

It's Guns N' Roses by the name whether we like it or not.

And a reunion will never happen! When will people get that idea out of their heads?

W. Axl Rose himself said, just a few months ago, that he thought Slash was cancer and that one of them will friggin' die before there is one.

Buckethead and Robin won't be coming back either.

Another album by GN'R... Who knows but Axl himself. I know for sure that I don't know anything about that.

Whatever happens will happen but some things just won't.

I don't want Slash come back. I don't want Izzy or Duff come back. I don't want Bucket come back. I don't want any musician I appreciate to experience the working ethics of Axl Rose.

Aerosmith without Joe Perry was fake Aerosmith. Motley without Vince was fake Crue (although they released their best album...). Led Zeppelin without any of the 4 guys would be fake Zep. GN'R is fake GN'R without Slash, Duff and Izzy. GN'R would be fake GN'R with Slash, Duff and Izzy, but without Axl.

Axl can team up with anyone he wants, but it won't make it Guns N' Roses. The name remains. Nothing else.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

"Fake GN'R"?

Now that's soooo 2001...

That really is one of the things that I still don't get. It puzzles me that people still use terms like "fake GNR" or "NuGNR". It's just Guns N' Roses whether you like it or not.

To me it's Axl Rose's solo project only he's to chicken to call it that.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

^^ I've noticed AtariLegend doesn't have the karma feature either... Any reason for that guys??

they've turned it off in their profile settings

Mikkamakka wrote:

I don't want any musician I appreciate to experience the working ethics of Axl Rose.

Then what the hell are you doing here?

I'm sorry if I sound like an asshole by saying that but I'm just curious.

If I found something to be an ongoing disappointment I'd let go.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I 'waited' for Axl's album, although the leaks didn't convinced me. Then it happened and didn't get any better.

I'm here because..visiting GN'R forums became a habit for me, atlhough now I only read 2. Maybe as months go by it'll be even less: 1 or 0. Who knows? But I'm still interested in Axl's, Slash's and BH's music, so I guess I'll be there.
What I think about Axl and his working ethics is a different story and I really don't want anyone to waste his talent in GN'R, cause nothing gets done. Axl is talented, but the laziest guy on Earth.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Axl is talented, but the laziest guy on Earth.

You spelled it wrong. It's spelled "craziest" 22

Board footer