You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Re: If You Have Any Complaints About The Official Site

Axl4Life wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
A4L2.0 wrote:

It's cool that this site is still going and a lot of the members from "the good old days" are still a big part of this forum and are posting regularly.

Welcome back Axl4Life. Have you come to join us again waiting for another album that probably won't be released?

Good to see you're still a part of the resident "Old Guns" Atari. 5

As long as there's some decent developments for us to discuss and speculate over (and there seems to have been more over the past few months than there's been in years) I'll stick around.

On a side note, if it's possible could one of the administrators possibly change my name to Axl4Life? I clearly made the account years ago (you'll see it's never been active so it's definitely mine 16 ) but made another account going as A4L2.0 as I wanted a new name to conincide with the launch of this site since it evolved from Roses of Velvet, but I'd like to go back to my roots if that's cool. 19

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
A4L2.0 wrote:

On a side note, if it's possible could one of the administrators possibly change my name to Axl4Life? I clearly made the account years ago (you'll see it's never been active so it's definitely mine 16 ) but made another account going as A4L2.0 as I wanted a new name to conincide with the launch of this site since it evolved from Roses of Velvet, but I'd like to go back to my roots if that's cool. 19

Were you on HTGTH back in the day? Sounds very familiar. I'll keep my user name here, if I went back to my old name, they'd ban me in a heartbeat. 14

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:
Cramer wrote:
A4L2.0 wrote:

Were you on HTGTH back in the day? Sounds very familiar. I'll keep my user name here, if I went back to my old name, they'd ban me in a heartbeat. 14

Yeah I was on HTGTH but only exclusively to the wrestling thread. There was a good bunch of guys in that section, that didn't get involved with all the drama of that site, and just came to talk about wrestling and play the fantasy games.

I was also a moderator along with Saikin (I don't know if he still posts here) on the dreaded GNR Unleashed site. A dark time for anyone that was around long enough to remember it.  James can certainly attest to that. 16

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

That was a huge thread if I recall...I loitered in the Jungle and rarely went into the other sections to post, just read. I do remember the name GNR Unleashed, but don't remember much about it.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Axl4Life wrote:

Done smile You now login with the username "Axl4Life".

Also, @backslash if you're reading this I replied to your tweet about your account difficulties. If you need me to reset your password from Admin just drop me another message on Twitter smile

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

The first site I ever posted on was the original mygnr message board (not the forum) around 2000/2001. I'm still a member of Mygnrforum, think my username there is downliner. I also posted on the various Izzy forums over the years, had my own izzy fansite for about 10 years and been posting at Evo for 8-9 years 9

Lomax wrote:
Will wrote:

The first site I ever posted on was the original mygnr message board (not the forum) around 2000/2001. I'm still a member of Mygnrforum, think my username there is downliner. I also posted on the various Izzy forums over the years, had my own izzy fansite for about 10 years and been posting at Evo for 8-9 years 9

I've been here since the ilitpress/ROV/CD.COM Heyday

Board footer