You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: Tommy Stinson Talks Democracy

Coma wrote:
war wrote:

if he was willing to give that up he'd reunite with some or all of the original members.

no offence, but the original members wasnt Slash, Duff or Matt everyone think that they were then original members the original members were:
Ole Beich, Tracii Guns, Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin, Rob Gardner

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Coma wrote:
war wrote:

if he was willing to give that up he'd reunite with some or all of the original members.

no offence, but the original members wasnt Slash, Duff or Matt everyone think that they were then original members the original members were:

No offense, but everybody here knows that the "Original" lineup was the guys that made AFD/UYI.  Whatever technicality you want to throw out there is irrelevant.

AtariLegend wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Coma wrote:
war wrote:

No offense, but everybody here knows that the "Original" lineup was the guys that made AFD/UYI.  Whatever technicality you want to throw out there is irrelevant.

Does this include contributions from Paul Tobias?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Coma wrote:

Does this include contributions from Paul Tobias?

As a technicality?  Yes.  As a band member of the AFD/UYI era?  No.

AtariLegend wrote:

^ Was just joking, agree.

This article by the way is a few months old (some even say November), the cover had been floating around, but unfortunately no one scanned it till now.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Coma wrote:
war wrote:

like buzz said, the band that put the gnr name on the map is the lineup that is most widely known as the original lineup. thanks any ways for the history lesson. you also missed my point. Axl won't be reuniting with any of them - He likes having full control.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

As long as he doesn't reunite with Ole, I'm ok with whatever he decides to do at this point.  Now that CD is out, it is clear to me that nothing he does will hurt the legacy of the "Original" band.  That was my biggest concern.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

isnt Ole Beich dead?

Neemo wrote:

isnt Ole Beich dead?

Yes, he is.

Beich died in 1991, drowning in Skt. Jørgens Lake in the center of Copenhagen, under uncertain circumstances, mostly people think it was suicide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ole_Beich

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Thus why I don't want Axl reuniting with him...

I guess my attempt at subtle humor failed miserably.  I'll have to go back to being Captain Obvious!

Board footer