You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: Give me the name of this huge star ( cruel but hysterical)

monkeychow wrote:

But if he was really bald...would he take a roll as a bald guy where it could be discovered like this?

Dunno, thing is, it wasn't supposed to out..

If it had been just acting, why the fuss ?

The tums is special effects, so why the fuss ?

Nah, i think there is a reality to the hair loss..

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

The hair loss is bogus.  Whatever part he is playing in this upcoming movie has him bald, just like the fat suit is f/x, so is the bald head.

Gunslinger wrote:

The hair loss is bogus.  Whatever part he is playing in this upcoming movie has him bald, just like the fat suit is f/x, so is the bald head.

Agreed. 

He is pissed because it was supposed to be a surprise cameo the movie, it's not official news but this is what his going around.  I'll have to research this to confirm it.

Edit - I found confirmation

A would-be surprise cameo by Tom Cruise in a new Ben Stiller comedy has been "ruined" by a prying photographer, the actor's camp said Monday.
A photo of a bald, flabby and hairy-chested Cruise walking on the set of Stiller's Tropic Thunder'”while wearing bald, flabby and hairy-chested prosthetics, natch'”was posted on at least one celebrity blog last weekend.
By Monday, perezhilton.com was calling the photo, since excised from much of blogosphere, "The Picture Tom Cruise Doesn't Want You to See" (but one the notoriously no-holds-barred site itself didn't post, although it did link to a European Website that did).
As of last Friday, the photo agency that took the Cruise shot did not want editors to use it in their magazines or TV shows.
"We would request that you do NOT publish the pictures in your broadcast or publication until further notice," Insight News & Features, or INF, wrote in an email.
In the message, the agency, which claimed a staff photographer got the on-set shots "without breaking any criminal or civil laws," said it had "received correspondence from Tom Cruise's attorneys." It did not detail the nature of the correspondence.
Cruise's camp didn't go into the legal issues, either, but it did issue a statement on the fat-suit flap.
"Mr. Cruise's appearance was supposed to be a surprise for his fans worldwide, and the goal of Mr. Cruise, his team and the studio was simply to protect this surprise," a spokeswoman said. "Once again, paparazzi, in this case INF, and media outlets have ruined what should have been a fun discovery for moviegoers."
Tropic Thunder, about actors who go from making a war movie to starring in a real-life conflict, boasts a large cast, including Jack Black, Nick Nolte, Robert Downey Jr. and Stiller, who also directs.
While at least one all-star cameo has been made public'”Matthew McConaughey, filling in for the sidelined Owen Wilson'”there had been no word of a Cruise cameo. Until now.
Cruise and Stiller are considering costarring in the comedy Hardy Men, about the famed teenage sibling detectives, all grown up.

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/ind … d-hot1-txt

Board footer