You are not logged in. Please register or login.

robin67
 Rep: 7 

Re: Chinese Democracy/Rock Band 2 (Tracks Leaking?)

robin67 wrote:

mp3 quality link?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
robin67 wrote:

mp3 quality link?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?itmx21vzdy3

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

the catcher outro is great....Brain's drumming is killer and Axl's vocal is perfect. Brain is killing on Prostitute as well. This album would have been so much better with just one to two guitar tracks on each song.

That may be true, the guitarwork on the album does seem to be a bit excessive.  It's interesting to hear the songs stripped down like this, you get to hear other things more clearly.  But I still prefer most if not all the album versions over them.  The main subject seems to be TIL, and while the orchestration is great and lost in the album version, Robin's guitar solo works just fine for me.

And I agree, TWAT without Bucket's solo (and Robin's for that matter), is not anywhere near as good.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

a pm of all would be appreciated

AtariLegend wrote:

Check your PMs... 14

You'll find a link to: http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 18#p123418

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I did'nt really like the album version of Riad but the version missing the guitar is savage, much more gritty. I think it actually really sounds like old school GN'R and the bass rocks.

Sky Dog wrote:
faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

the catcher outro is great....Brain's drumming is killer and Axl's vocal is perfect. Brain is killing on Prostitute as well. This album would have been so much better with just one to two guitar tracks on each song.

That may be true, the guitarwork on the album does seem to be a bit excessive.  It's interesting to hear the songs stripped down like this, you get to hear other things more clearly.  But I still prefer most if not all the album versions over them.  The main subject seems to be TIL, and while the orchestration is great and lost in the album version, Robin's guitar solo works just fine for me.

And I agree, TWAT without Bucket's solo (and Robin's for that matter), is not anywhere near as good.

I agree...you definitely still need the leads on 90% of the album but you don't need the other three guitars....take the best rhythm and lead on each song and go with it. It varies from track to track. The underlying bass, keys, and orchestration are just right on all the songs but the guitars are too much on almost every one. It's a shame because there is some killer guitar stuff on every song but it gets drowned out by the 3-4 other guitar pieces.

Sky Dog wrote:

ha, riad is actually pretty funky...Brain killing again.:peace:

robin67
 Rep: 7 

robin67 wrote:

i like 'em. the only thing is the teaser video about them on youtube sounds louder than the full tracks on mediafire. what i mean is they sound a little low on volume. it's like someone needs to turn the volume up so they sound louder. you know, can someone do that? would be cool

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

lol
thanks - in a hurry - didn't read

Board footer