You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Chinese Democracy/Rock Band 2 (Tracks Leaking?)

Olorin wrote:

Well I studied here for a year before dropping out for financial reasons:

http://glasgow.sae.edu/en-gb/home/

and carried mixing songs and albums for some local bands. I dont do it now but still got a good ear.
Some of what you say in previous posts is true, some of it dogshite tongue But stroll on, I'm under doctors orders not to get into any more arguments with patronising little dorks on the internet.
Thanks again for TIL. 19

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

oh noes, he called me a patronizing lil dork, internet people are so mean sad

you were wrong on all counts, i even provided evidence in that screenshot which you ignored for some reason :3

and if you cant hear bumbles solo in catcher are off beat and strained and the variety in the volume levels in prostitute you did a good thing leaving that very average school for audio geeks, because you would not get a job in the biz with ears like that big_smile

enjoy the other mixes too 19

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

thats the best bumble could come up with after 400 takes. he just cant play slow properly. producers arent magicians who can fix that.

You're really saying bumble can't play the guitar properly? That's crazy talk man. You may not like what he does, but it's definately intentional and stylistic, and there are very few techinques he wouldn't be capiable of doing.

Anybody that likes Robin's guitar work can't say anything about anybody else's guitar playing.  It's a rule.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

and if you cant hear bumbles solo in catcher are off beat and strained and the variety in the volume levels in prostitute you did a good thing leaving that very average school for audio geeks, because you would not get a job in the biz with ears like that big_smile

Whilst people appreciate these mixes, your arrogance is irksome to say the least. Also how can something be very average tongue

Other question is only way you can say if someone would get a job in the "biz" is if you are in the "biz". Are you?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

There a rumor going around that arrogance doesn't go over well on this board.  It's only a rumor though.  I wouldn't let it discourage you if I were you.  smile

robin67
 Rep: 7 

robin67 wrote:

chicken_dinner, grand hour?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There a rumor going around that arrogance doesn't go over well on this board.  It's only a rumor though.  I wouldn't let it discourage you if I were you.  smile

I don't think arrogance goes over very well anywhere, not just here.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Whazup
 Rep: 6 

Whazup wrote:

check this out!!!  holy shittttt  its scraped but with a harder rock mix to it!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DPSG05JB

robin67
 Rep: 7 

robin67 wrote:

anticipation for chicken_dinner's grand hour grows . . .

Board footer