You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: Where is the Better Video..?

Paxcow wrote:

here's the deal, axlin08; you talk too much. most of what you say is horseshit. someday you will learn that 95% of what you say is completely wrong. THAT is a fact!

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Never mind Better, its jinxed. They should release, Prostitute with a video and If The World as a B-side for extra radio play. Both those songs are genuinally radio friendly, none of the singles released so far have been. CD divided the audience big time and Better has already sunk without a trace once before.
Of course if they dont have any intentions of touring, then fuck it, why bother hmm

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the same sentiments have been being voiced by peopel for a while now regarding this album...if you notice i rarely post in this section lately and when i do i dont compain...but what did you expect me to do in Coma's case? at least i acknowledeged his post, nobody else did

if he's leaving then he's leaving, not much i can do about it, if i offended you i'm sorry but if you give me an ultimatum what am i supposed to do? I'm not the one constantly claiming doom and gloom..nor am i claiming a huge resurgence..hell the whole thread in itself is of a negative train of thought...its Coma basically callign Axl a Liar for not releasing the video then he says that peopel are too pessimistic!? He set the damn thread up to be a bunch of negative comments...what do you expect?

now back to this

Coma wrote:

Neemo wrote:

those vocals sound slowed down...is that how it sounds on the album? sounds like hell by itself hmm

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

Sounds like crowd noise in the background. Probably someone in no fail mode not playing the other instruments. That would explain the crowd noise in the background.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

here's the deal, axlin08; you talk too much. most of what you say is horseshit. someday you will learn that 95% of what you say is completely wrong. THAT is a fact!

If it's a FACT, prove it.  Otherwise shut your fake insider mouth until you can.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Saikin wrote:

The self-righteousness and ass kissing in this thread is disgusting right now.  Someone made a semi-supported stream guesses that turned out to be right (but could have easily turned out to be fully wrong, and not all of which were true), and they are God.

Could have turned out wrong, but didn't.  And they weren't random guesses.  They were predictions made upon the facts of the situation...he shit nobody wanted to see despite the fact it was sitting right in front of their faces.  I put up with years of people making personal attacks because they didn't like what I had to say, but I was pretty damn accurate.  So forgive me for being proud of the fact that I sttod up against the crowd for what I believed.  Forgive me for being right about most of it.  I don't expect the people that know they were wrong to stand up and admit it...I expect them to be mad that I was right and continue to lash out against me or anyone that happens to agree with me.  Some of you are way too proud to admit when you're wrong.  Try it...it can be very relaxing.

I never claimed to be God, nor has anybody suggested that I am.  What is being suggested is the obvious: the "negative" point of view is the reality of the situation.  Some people want to pretend otherwise, and that's fine.  More power to the monkeychows of the world.  I don't have a problem with it.  But you're going to have to sit there and accept that the majority of the world and this board doesn't see things as peachy as you do.  Get over it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What is being suggested is the obvious: the "negative" point of view is the reality of the situation.  Some people want to pretend otherwise, and that's fine.  More power to the monkeychows of the world.

Haha...the funny thing is I'm pretty much negative compared to places like HTGTH so it's wierd to me that you seem to think i'm a zellot or something.

For example I remember arguing with Jim Bob once when he was being pro-robin by doing what at the time I felt was anti-slash trolling, and he was saying that slash was just a hero of mine and I need to deal with him being gone, and I was asking him how he will react when Robin leaves...and sure enough...time passes and it happens.

what i'm saying is I try and be balanced...and I know it's comming across as a hardline positive dude at the moment...but that's because I honestly disagree with some of the more severe negative posts. To me the album wasn't a failure, it could have done better sure but that's not failing to me. But each to their own.

I'll admit I've got a lot more positive of late, as it cheered me up when the album came out, and i'm interested to see what it's like with DJ replacing robin as I had a lot of issues with the way robin played Slash's solos.

I don't think either side is pretending anything, but each person responds to things differently. There are some realities yeah - like I'll accept that most of the world wants a reunion or no GNR. I'll accept that GNR is always going to function strangely (people leaving, delays etc). Sure. But I disagree that the band is not going to ever make new music, is done and dead and those types of posts...as I feel they are overstating the negative side of things.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

we all have different personalities. just because some of us are more optimistic about things doesn't mean that we know ans less than anyone else. the same goes for the more pessimistic people. many of us thought the album would be out a long time ago. many of us thought the album would never come out - it did. many of us thought the original band would reunite after the album or in '06 - it did not.  nobody knows more than anyone else in here. it's all a guessing game. i think it's pathetic that someone would want to come here and bitch and moan about axl or the band by choice and i think it's unhealthy to an extent but that is my opinion. i am a psychology buff and know what i am talking about but i try not to get on anyone's case for it and i certainly don't act like i am the keeper of what is fact and what is not. that would also be pathetic when i can go to another forum, if i can't handle the negativity. people from both sides could learn to be more objective and tolerant of other posters.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

As a life long GN'R fan i wanna throw my 2 cents into the ring.
This band will never be the monster it once was. The band has been like this for well over a decade so i really don't get why anyone can be negative at the situation, We've had this situation for years so to those who are so negative... why? Are you surprised that the band is doing the same thing its pretty much always been doing? I would understand if this behaviour from the band was a recent development but its not. This is the behaviour of the band for the past 15 odd years. So when you follow a band like this anything they do is a positive (in my opinion). I visit this site nearly everyday but i rarely post, but i have to say the constant negative comments i will never understand. I mean i don't mind anyone been negative but constant  negativity.

I am not trying to offend anyone and hope none of you  take it that way.

Board footer