You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: If the Skwerl

Sky Dog wrote:

maybe this maybe that, the whole Chinese Democracy fiasco was all such a huge clusterfuck from day one in 1998 that no one knows the real answers to anything....probably not even Axl himself! Just one big nightmare after another which thankfully ended with the botched release of the album. Let's look forward not backward.....and DRBORKEN, my post wasn't necessarily aimed at you. Going forward, I'll take any new music, no matter when it was recorded, when I can get it-officially released, leaked, from any source at anytime!

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:
madagas wrote:

maybe this maybe that, the whole Chinese Democracy fiasco was all such a huge clusterfuck from day one in 1998 that no one knows the real answers to anything....probably not even Axl himself! Just one big nightmare after another which thankfully ended with the botched release of the album. Let's look forward not backward.....and DRBORKEN, my post wasn't necessarily aimed at you. Going forward, I'll take any new music, no matter when it was recorded, when I can get it-officially released, leaked, from any source at anytime!

its cool, and well said, i agree. any news is good news, and anything new would be nice to hear, regardless of how we get it

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
drborken wrote:

im glad skwerl got off as lightly as he did, i think he was treated really badly, but i must admit i am surprised he got off that lightly, unless theres a factor we dont know about that explains it.

I think the forthcoming Skwerl PSA and the fact that he's probably gonna roll over on someone helped...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

therealhopkins@skwerl I'm guessing the lack of civil suit means that it's someone in the GNR "inner circle" who doesn't wanna get named and shamed?

skwerl@therealhopkins think bigger.

That could mean someone at Universal or Interscope. Or he's just said it as a red herring.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
mygnrsucks wrote:
drborken wrote:

im glad skwerl got off as lightly as he did, i think he was treated really badly, but i must admit i am surprised he got off that lightly, unless theres a factor we dont know about that explains it.

I think the forthcoming Skwerl PSA and the fact that he's probably gonna roll over on someone helped...

The factor that explains it would be the FBI bustin' down his door, armed, very early in the morning like he was some undercover Taliban agent.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
Olorin wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

therealhopkins@skwerl I'm guessing the lack of civil suit means that it's someone in the GNR "inner circle" who doesn't wanna get named and shamed?

skwerl@therealhopkins think bigger.

That could mean someone at Universal or Interscope. Or he's just said it as a red herring.

Merck? Axl himself?

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

He said bigger than the GNR inner circle, that makes me think Universal. But on the other hand I think he could just be trying to generate some extra interest and mystique around himself for attention needs.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

Irving?

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:
strat0 wrote:
mygnrsucks wrote:
drborken wrote:

The factor that explains it would be the FBI bustin' down his door, armed, very early in the morning like he was some undercover Taliban agent.

thats what i meant when i said about how i felt they treated him badly, its unbeleivable that they did that over a 9 song leak, its so pathetic

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Surely not, but there may be more to Axl hiring and firing him than mood swings.

Mabye someone from Interscope did it to spite Axl, mabye they screwed up the artwork to screw him out of spite for a falling out or something.
But mabye Skwerl is making it up to seem like he is privy to something dark and secret to give himself an ego boost.

Board footer